SCAMMED BY BDB - USD 10K

jasenj

Recruit
Hi,

From the start.

21.03.2016 i invested USD250 into BDB (I made 3 trades myself of USD5 each which i won 2 and lost 1). The guy named Bryan Biggs asked me to invest 500 so that i can get a bonus of 500 and i didnt because i knew the bonus scheme. 22.03.2015 Micheal Price an account manager calls me & persuades me to deposit USD10k saying that there is this big market from Apple and their shares are going up. I ended up depositing the money. Submitted all docs for withdrawal and got USD100 withdrawal to my credit card. I didnt make any trades the same day and decided to do trades the next day.

After 2 hours, i felt something was not right and the money which i put into the account was too much for me to lose. I immediately opened my account and placed a withdrawal of USD7k. The next day the account manager called me and said i cant withdraw because he has purchased contracts for the whole USD10K. i told him i dont want to trade and i just want to withdraw my money. he said i cant withdraw but earlier he said that i can withdraw my money anytime since i had the protected capital. Note : I didnt sign any protected capital form and received no Bonus.

After 2 days he skypes me and says he has a solution for me, cancel my withdrawal of USD7k and place a withdrawal of USD6971.00 (25.03.2016). 26th March i do as he says, i cancel my withdrawal and place a withdrawal of USD6971.00. I contacted the customer service they are saying there is no issues for me to withdraw... And then it started on the 30th March where i couldnt log into my account. Since it will take 5 working days to process the payment, someone from Banc De Binary went into my account changed my password and cancelled my withdrawal and placed a same withdrawal of USD6971.00 dated 30.03.2016.

I knew something was wrong. I called my bank and asked them to do a chargeback services not rendered. They asked me to wait till the 5th day of the USD6971.00 withdrawal time to finish so that they can file a dispute.

Monday 04.04.2016 - Called the bank and filed a dispute/Chargeback. Tuesday 05.04.2016 opened my banc de binary account and again password changed.Asked for recover password and went into my account. SHOCKED to see my account balance is USD4.70 instead of USD10,152.20. I opened the trades and found out someone has used my account to trade and lose the whole 10k+ which i had without my knowledge which was done on the 04.04.2016 between 10pm to 12am Local time. .

I called the bank and notified them, i spoke to customer service of BDB. They are saying that only I can access my account and no one else. But how can this happen. Most of the people has traded and lost their money, In my case, i did not trade a single cent of my money and now my account is left with almost 0.

What can i do? I have documents, skype conversations, emails which i have already forwarded to the bank. will i get this money refunded? My bank is CITIBANK and they have asked me to wait for 5 working days again. Im traumatized because of what has happened as i sincerely thought BDB is a Legit company but now i know for sure they are a total scam...

(Sorry as the msg is too long.)

Hi,

From the start.

21.03.2016 i invested USD250 into BDB (I made 3 trades myself of USD5 each which i won 2 and lost 1). The guy named Bryan Biggs asked me to invest 500 so that i can get a bonus of 500 and i didnt because i knew the bonus scheme. 22.03.2015 Micheal Price an account manager calls me & persuades me to deposit USD10k saying that there is this big market from Apple and their shares are going up. I ended up depositing the money. Submitted all docs for withdrawal and got USD100 withdrawal to my credit card. I didnt make any trades the same day and decided to do trades the next day.

After 2 hours, i felt something was not right and the money which i put into the account was too much for me to lose. I immediately opened my account and placed a withdrawal of USD7k. The next day the account manager called me and said i cant withdraw because he has purchased contracts for the whole USD10K. i told him i dont want to trade and i just want to withdraw my money. he said i cant withdraw but earlier he said that i can withdraw my money anytime since i had the protected capital. Note : I didnt sign any protected capital form and received no Bonus.

After 2 days he skypes me and says he has a solution for me, cancel my withdrawal of USD7k and place a withdrawal of USD6971.00 (25.03.2016). 26th March i do as he says, i cancel my withdrawal and place a withdrawal of USD6971.00. I contacted the customer service they are saying there is no issues for me to withdraw... And then it started on the 30th March where i couldnt log into my account. Since it will take 5 working days to process the payment, someone from Banc De Binary went into my account changed my password and cancelled my withdrawal and placed a same withdrawal of USD6971.00 dated 30.03.2016.

I knew something was wrong. I called my bank and asked them to do a chargeback services not rendered. They asked me to wait till the 5th day of the USD6971.00 withdrawal time to finish so that they can file a dispute.

Monday 04.04.2016 - Called the bank and filed a dispute/Chargeback. Tuesday 05.04.2016 opened my banc de binary account and again password changed.Asked for recover password and went into my account. SHOCKED to see my account balance is USD4.70 instead of USD10,152.20. I opened the trades and found out someone has used my account to trade and lose the whole 10k+ which i had without my knowledge which was done on the 04.04.2016 between 10pm to 12am Local time. .

I called the bank and notified them, i spoke to customer service of BDB. They are saying that only I can access my account and no one else. But how can this happen. Most of the people has traded and lost their money, In my case, i did not trade a single cent of my money and now my account is left with almost 0.

What can i do? I have documents, skype conversations, emails which i have already forwarded to the bank. will i get this money refunded? My bank is CITIBANK and they have asked me to wait for 5 working days again. Im traumatized because of what has happened as i sincerely thought BDB is a Legit company but now i know for sure they are a total scam...

Hi,

From the start.

This is disgusting so sorry for you iv'e shared this story on my twitter facebook and G+1 sincerely hope you get your money back..LM

Another update... i sent an email to complaints and they replied saying that the IP Address came from my country and not cyprus. So i made the trade... utter rubbish.... i dont know if i should keep communicating with them...

For those people who have lost more money... im really sorry for you guys as well... i hope i win in my dispute and get a chargeback...

Wow, BDB is hacking passwords to trade by themselves and empty the account of customers?

They are a bunch of unethical, lying and thieving scums ... I hope that karma will get them BIG time and they won't know what hits them from the top down in their organization ...

Back