Scammed by becfd.com

bene8550

Recruit
On Nov 7 2017 i posted that i might have been scammed by becfd.com
But i think now is confirmed.After depositing another usd3,500.00 into my account,the accounts manager Mr. Michael Gallant ignored my emails regarding my refunds totaling usd12,500.00 plus profits of usd13,700.00 although he has given me an email earlier on before i made the additional deposit of usd3,500.00 that he would proccesse the refund for me.
Its been more than a month since i made the deposit and emails to him and becfd.support were ignored.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171117-014731.png
    Screenshot_20171117-014731.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 1
I have also written emails to him and becfd.support inviting them to fpa thread but there is no reply from them although i have given them plenty of time to negotiate and resolve this case.

Not all investment can yield out good outcome,invest wisely with a secured broker and allow your account to be well managed with great trading strategy,to me it will be a great recoup to all your loose,if you really want to profit research research research and its a gradual process there's no fast lane in success you just have to learn.

What is going on. Ask about a charge back based on deliberate fraud. If they won't cooperate, consider professional assistance, know legit ones.
Don't delay. There are deadlines. Some of your deposits may already not qualify for charge backs.

Quinnthorn doesn't know any legitimate companies to offer assistance. Instead, he's a Recovery Room Scammer operating out of Nigeria. He's created multiple accounts to try to lure victims into trusting one or more of his lies.

Spam Cat will now eat his new accounts. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

On Nov 7 2017 i posted that i might have been scammed by becfd.com
But i think now is confirmed.After depositing another usd3,500.00 into my account,the accounts manager Mr. Michael Gallant ignored my emails regarding my refunds totaling usd12,500.00 plus profits of usd13,700.00 although he has given me an email earlier on before i made the additional deposit of usd3,500.00 that he would proccesse the refund for me.
Its been more than a month since i made the deposit and emails to him and becfd.support were ignored.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I have already done all the things that you told me but there is still no response from becfd.com or their accounts manager

Back