Scammed by Bigoption

revox

Recruit
hi,

i deposited 3k$ in this company (bigoption.com)

i signed a contract with this company and it's cleary shows that the min trade is 100$ max is 800$

minimum trade duration 15 min maximum 60 min they provide me what they call an expert trader and what he did is just losing all the money

+ he didn't respect the contract that i signed with them he open a trade worth of 1000$ from 18.09.14 22:11 to 18.09.14 23:00 he lose it

(didn't repect the 800$ threshold) scam3.PNG then he opens another trade worth of 1500$ long term from 18.09.14

to 26.09.14 ( didn't repect max trade duration 60 min ) scam2.PNG he also lose it then you know what happens next

he keep trading until he loss all the money i contact them i ask for a refund as they didn't repect the contract at all what they say is

scam4.PNG this is my account balance now scam1.PNG this is the contract

Sans titre-2.jpg

i have been waiting long time for nothing now i am reporting them here to hear your advice Thank you.

Few questions:

1. Why he traded on your behalf?!
2. Why after the first time he opened more than $800, you didn't complain?
3. Why you let him trade until you lost all your money?

Clearly there is something wrong with BigOption, why their employees are trading on behalf of the traders and against their own rules? But also there is a self responsibility, You shouldn't have let them trade for you, and you should have stop him once he started to lose and after he opened more than $800 against the conditions.

I suggest you to invite them to reply to this thread and also to request a chargeback if the deposit was through a credit card.

Next time be careful with these kind of deals and this kind of brokers.

Few questions:

Clearly there is something wrong with BigOption, why their employees are trading on behalf of the traders and against their own rules? But also there is a self responsibility, You shouldn't have let them trade for you, and you should have stop him once he started to lose and after he opened more than $800 against the conditions.

I suggest you to invite them to reply to this thread and also to request a chargeback if the deposit was through a credit card.

Trading experts provided by a company and who gets a control over your deposit and trades is a clear sign of scam nature and dishonest practices. It is fast and successful way to rob clients with their consent, it's a pity you didn't get around the basic rules of trading safety posted here and there..

Few questions:

as @bigdolly says when i come i told them i am a newbie in this domain then they told me about their trading expert and how good he is then i signed the contract but they didn't respect anything on that contract and what they call trading expert is bull**** he just keep opening losing trades i told them to give me my money back but they didn't respond to me at all

What I see is a succession of errors
first you should never let any person o make trades for you.
you should not risk more than 10 % of your capital in trades.
I had a problem with the bigoption it took almost two months to withdraw some money.
I dont trust more in any company binary options now I only works with FOREX.

first you should never let any person o make trades for you.

I actually have no problem with managed accounts, yet, the person who trades on your behalf should be licensed by a respectable financial regulator. Also this person should not have any relation to the broker this way or another.

I dont trust more in any company binary options now I only works with FOREX.

Agree. I won't recommend anyone to trade binary, managed account or not.

here is what they told me when i give them the link of thread and ask for refund scam5.PNG they want me to put more money lol

i made a video about this here is it hope you help me guys with some likes

Last edited by a moderator:
here is what they told me when i give them the link of thread and ask for refund View attachment 18300 they want me to put more money lol

jim davis needs to learn how to actually speak english......we will assigned and a healthy in returns clearly show that mr 'jim davis' is probably not his real name.....

Back