scammed by binary option - BuyerBank.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I was scammed by a binary option broker. I lost all my savings and a loan (+100k). Now, I want to fight it back and did some research. However, there is so much fake stuff out there, so I don't know what to do?

Here is what I did so far:

1) I contacted "wealth recovery international" which transferred me to a law firm in israel "birman law". They will find out the real names of the brokers and sue them, if they don't pay back (they charge 10% upfront and 20% from the money received)

2) I talked to an ethical hacker, who will track the accounts of the brokers and steal the money and transfer that to an offshore account (he charges 10% upfront and 10% from the money received)

I'm in two minds to what to do (resp. if)... Does anyone have a some experience with it?

I appreciate every help possible.

Regards

Send me the contact for the Hacker
REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Every "Ethical Hacker" we've seen trying to "help" FPA members has been a recovery room scammer trying to steal more money from FPA members.

It would help very much to know the name of the binary options company and some details of how they scammed you.

Be extremely careful of any unsolicited "we can help you recover funds" messages. There have been a lot of "Recovery Room" scammers prowling the FPA lately.

I was scammed by BuyerBank. I was stupid enough to make a managed account with them. It all worked well from july 2016 to november 2016. Then it began. They lost a substantial amount of money on the election day. Then, they said they changed the strategy, and not much happened. I tried to reach out for my account manager, however, no contact. Then, I wanted to withdraw my funds. The day later, a guy called me and told me that my account manager was on holiday. 10 minutes later, he wiped out my account (incl. bonus). All was gone. He even sent me a mail to say that he was sorry for what happened and if I wanted to make a deposit to regain it...

Now, it seems that the Hacker is not a good idea. So, I try to work it out with a lawyer. However, I'm not sure, if I can trust them too. It's such a miserable situation. I'ver never thought that this would affect me so hard :-(

Hi there, I was scammed by a binary option broker. I lost all my savings and a loan (+100k). Now, I want to fight it back and did some research. However, there is so much fake stuff out there, so I don't know what to do?

Here is what I did so far:

1) I contacted "wealth recovery international" which transferred me to a law firm in israel "birman law". They will find out the real names of the brokers and sue them, if they don't pay back (they charge 10% upfront and 20% from the money received)

2) I talked to an ethical hacker, who will track the accounts of the brokers and steal the money and transfer that to an offshore account (he charges 10% upfront and 10% from the money received)

I'm in two minds to what to do (resp. if)... Does anyone have a some experience with it?

I appreciate every help possible.

Regards
DON'T use a hacker they're ALL scams.If you want to go down that route don't pay anything upfront.ONLY pay when the job is done! I looked at that myself,they're all full of sxxt .Maybe Birman law,and if it isn't over 120 days get your bank/card company to do a chargeback.

DON'T use a hacker they're ALL scams.If you want to go down that route don't pay anything upfront.ONLY pay when the job is done! I looked at that myself,they're all full of sxxt .Maybe Birman law,and if it isn't over 120 days get your bank/card company to do a chargeback.

I researched the internet. Also winchargeback.com (who seem to be the most reliable for such chases), have upfront payments. Or am I wrong? Because I thought this was market like, as I haven't found any service without an upfront payment.

I'm thinking of using them myself,as they seem the best so far,although i'm still sceptical !They think Binary International are still up and running !!

It would help very much to know the name of the binary options company and some details of how they scammed you.

Be extremely careful of any unsolicited "we can help you recover funds" messages. There have been a lot of "Recovery Room" scammers prowling the FPA lately.
Thank You for looking out. I am JG2835, you voted on my court case against Tradorax. Maybe you can help. Is there any way to find out where Tradorax is located? That is why I wanted the ethical hacker to see if they could find them. There are a few of us that have been robbed by Tradorax. visit TRADORAX is a scam on facebook.
If we knew where they were at we could maybe hire an attorney their to represent us.

I researched the internet. Also winchargeback.com (who seem to be the most reliable for such chases), have upfront payments. Or am I wrong? Because I thought this was market like, as I haven't found any service without an upfront payment.

I think WinChargeback's up front fee is about $60 or so. Everything else is based on a percent of recovery.

WinThisCase does legal referrals if the disputed amount is large enough.

I went ahead and submitted BuyerBank to the FPA's reviews. Victims and leave a nice, shiny 1 Star review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13657/www.buyerbank.com

I left some instructions for all binary victims in post #2 of this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/the-fbi-warns-about-binary-options-fraud.49660/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back