scammed by binary option - BuyerBank.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hire an attorney to go after a company that you don't know where they are at?
You need to find out where the company is located at, and then hire an attorney that can take them to court in that country.
There are no international licenses to practice law in every country. If a law group says they can help then the first thing they need to verify is that the company is in the country where they practice, or they can't help.
The first thing is find out where the company that stole your money is at.
Any objections?

I appreciate your reply, but it doesn't address how to find out where a company is located. Likely is not a very good validation to spend thousands of dollars on.
I'll look into Win this case, but if they don't know what country the criminals are in how do they take them to court. The fact is they likely won't.

The vast bulk of binary options companies are really run from Israel. They have dozens of shell companies around the world, but Israel is where the call centers and the owners are.

Unless you are the very first person to go to WinThisCase to ask about filing against Buyerbank, chances are that information about the company's location as well as the location of associated shell companies has already been gathered.

Still don't believe me? Here's the WhoIs info from January of 2016:

Registrant Name: Lior Rich
Registrant Organization: Buyerbank
Registrant Street: hertzel 69
Registrant City: tel aviv
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 6655205
Registrant Country: IL
Registrant Phone: +1.8669327263
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: support@buyerbank.com

Hurry. Israel is about to outlaw these companies and many are scrambling to hide themselves in eastern Europe.

The vast bulk of binary options companies are really run from Israel. They have dozens of shell companies around the world, but Israel is where the call centers and the owners are.

Unless you are the very first person to go to WinThisCase to ask about filing against Buyerbank, chances are that information about the company's location as well as the location of associated shell companies has already been gathered.

Still don't believe me? Here's the WhoIs info from January of 2016:

Registrant Name: Lior Rich
Registrant Organization: Buyerbank
Registrant Street: hertzel 69
Registrant City: tel aviv
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 6655205
Registrant Country: IL
Registrant Phone: +1.8669327263
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: support@buyerbank.com

Hurry. Israel is about to outlaw these companies and many are scrambling to hide themselves in eastern Europe.

Hi there,

Wow, many thanks for the information. What do you suggest to do now? I would need a lawyer to send him a letter? Or should I do it on my own? I'm still in with Birman Law, but they haven't found them yet, or at least they didn't tell me (they said that it could take several weeks to find out everything necessary). They said that they are on the case and can only give out information as soon as they know it all. So, now, I don't know if I should just wait or what else could I do (as unfortunately I already paid birman law)?

Many thanks for your reply.

Regards

It won't cost anything to see if WinThisCase can find you a more responsive lawyer who can offer you better rates. If they can, you save money and get better service. If they can't, you've still got the lawyer you already selected yourself.

I think WinChargeback's up front fee is about $60 or so. Everything else is based on a percent of recovery.

WinThisCase does legal referrals if the disputed amount is large enough.

I went ahead and submitted BuyerBank to the FPA's reviews. Victims and leave a nice, shiny 1 Star review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13657/www.buyerbank.com

I left some instructions for all binary victims in post #2 of this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/the-fbi-warns-about-binary-options-fraud.49660/

Hi, I have lost 40k with Omega Options and have registered with WinChargeBack. But my charges are before Nov 2016... not sure if my credit card company will be able to claim charge back

Hi there, I was scammed by a binary option broker. I lost all my savings and a loan (+100k). Now, I want to fight it back and did some research. However, there is so much fake stuff out there, so I don't know what to do?

Here is what I did so far:

1) I contacted "wealth recovery international" which transferred me to a law firm in israel "birman law". They will find out the real names of the brokers and sue them, if they don't pay back (they charge 10% upfront and 20% from the money received)

2) I talked to an ethical hacker, who will track the accounts of the brokers and steal the money and transfer that to an offshore account (he charges 10% upfront and 10% from the money received)

I'm in two minds to what to do (resp. if)... Does anyone have a some experience with it?

I appreciate every help possible.

Regards
STAY AWAY FROM ANY HACKERS THEY ARE NOT FOR REAL AND ARE SCAMS AND OUT TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF YOU.

Hi, I have lost 40k with Omega Options and have registered with WinChargeBack. But my charges are before Nov 2016... not sure if my credit card company will be able to claim charge back

Although Visa and MC rules talk about a 540 day deadline, I've only seen that take place for UK clients. Other countries seem to have their own deadlines. These can vary from 1-12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back