scammed by Binary Swiss.com

Neilous

Recruit
I deposited 1500 US and a trader set a series of robo transactions which made me a profit. I didn't feel comfortable so I requested to withdraw my funds. I did not receive any bonuses or benefits other than a small profit. As soon as I requested the withdrawal someone at their office created several robo transactions at 100 each and wiped out my account. The trades they initiated were all losers. I advised their support who replied "they would look into it" I have not heard back from them.

I deposited 1500 US and a trader set a series of robo transactions which made me a profit. I didn't feel comfortable so I requested to withdraw my funds. I did not receive any bonuses or benefits other than a small profit. As soon as I requested the withdrawal someone at their office created several robo transactions at 100 each and wiped out my account. The trades they initiated were all losers. I advised their support who replied "they would look into it" I have not heard back from them.

Yeah, I was just on the trading floor of binaryswiss, I refreshed the page, and there it was GONE! Unavailable by phone, my "broker" answered my skype message (they must have forgot to tell him, "It's over"). The email links in their emails linked to RTG trading (allegedly dodgy). Their phones do not connect
£1691 gone, Ho - Hum, hard earned, easy gone.

If you deposited by card, it may be possible to get the fraud department at your card's issuing bank to do a chargeback.

Good job to both of you. If your bank rejects it for some reason, you may want to consider professional assistance from a Chargeback company. WinChargeback is active at the FPA and has a thread here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/
Thank you, I shall bear that in mind. It's not just the money, which is bad enough, I would like to see these 'crooks' held to account.
I have lodged a complaint with Companies House about, Swiss Marketing Ltd. the holding outfit of BinarySwiss.

Back