Scammed by Capital Trust Markets

jeff_calgary

Private, 1st Class
THIS IS THE WORST BROKER EVER! And I have used a lot of brokers. They are the biggest scammers of all times. I deposited money with these theives and traded my account, and when I had a profit, I tried to test their withdraw method because I was interested in using them, as I ALWAYS test brokers by their withdraw process by the speed, etc.
I submitted the request for withdraw, and days went by with no response, then I went on chat to find out and they told me it usually takes 6-8 hours, and I should see the money shortly. Another day went by with no response. The chat group told me to contact support... another day went by with no response, they told me to contact admin,.... another day went by, chat group told me to contact accounts.... still no response. Finally a week later I got a response saying that they felt I acted improperly in my trading and refused to pay my profits. I confronted them that the only improper thing I did was make a profit. No response.

I have attached an image of my trades. No scalping, nothing out of the ordinary, just some good trend trading.

I am sending plenty of emails to them every day without a response. I won't rest until they pay me what I am due.

Stay away from these criminals! They need to be behind bars.

Attachments

• CTM.png
    CTM.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 15
Capital Trust Markets' deregistration in New Zealand is complete. It appears that the company is currently unregulated. See this link:

Search Summary Company FSP

My best recommendation is that everyone try to withdraw all of their money now. If you tried to withdraw and encountered any delays, you can complain to:

Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre

Canadian Revenue Agency (The Canadian equivalent of the IRS. The IRS is the agency that finally busted Al Capone.)

New Zealand Serious Fraud Office

eConsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints

If you are a US client, you can also file a report with the CFTC:

Contact - CFTC

If you are in the UK, you can also file a report with Action Fraud:

Report a fraud including online crime - Action Fraud

Reza can probably give you half a dozen reasons for you to delay reporting. Don't listen to him. If he won't sent you the money he owes you, your only chance now is to bring the police and regulators into the situation as quickly as possible. You can always report your complaint as resolved - if and only if 100% of the money you are owed arrives safely in your bank account.

Yeah, totally agree- they are the worst!! Its up to us to let the world know that by posting warnings all over the net. Put in a withdrawal request on the 1st of May 2015- Still NOT PROCESSED! PENDING APPROVAL for so long! I am just about to fill out the forms for a Fraud with the relevant authorities!
Suggest we get the word out to all those effected too!

THIS IS THE WORST BROKER EVER! And I have used a lot of brokers. They are the biggest scammers of all times. I deposited money with these theives and traded my account, and when I had a profit, I tried to test their withdraw method because I was interested in using them, as I ALWAYS test brokers by their withdraw process by the speed, etc.
I submitted the request for withdraw, and days went by with no response, then I went on chat to find out and they told me it usually takes 6-8 hours, and I should see the money shortly. Another day went by with no response. The chat group told me to contact support... another day went by with no response, they told me to contact admin,.... another day went by, chat group told me to contact accounts.... still no response. Finally a week later I got a response saying that they felt I acted improperly in my trading and refused to pay my profits. I confronted them that the only improper thing I did was make a profit. No response.

Stay away from these criminals! They need to be behind bars.

Look at attached image showing my simple trading statement that they refuse to pay out on.

Attachments

• CTM.jpg
    CTM.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 2
Jeff, I hope you've already started filing formal complaints against Capital Trust Markets and Reza Mokhtarian.

This Iranian guy Reza Mokhtarian really is a piece of work,apparently mentally unstable also judging by his threats to the forum moderators here and also on Ferrari Chat!
I hate to say it but you have more chance of seeing God than seeing any money back form this mega-scammer,if there was an Oscar-like ceremony for scammers he would be leaving with an armful of golden statues!
I feel sorry for all the victims but the best that you can do now is report it to the correct authorities and draw a line in the sand,put it down to experience and move on with your lives.

Well, guess what?!! After nearly 3 weeks of submitting my withdrawal request - I get a reply! Not from the support or funding either, saying that the company has 'Had some corporate structural issues'!!! but their website only has a notice about 'servers failing!' Also that i could expect to have my withdrawal processed before the end of this month! I am pretty sure they are just STALLING - so, I have Already taken action! I encourage others also to do the same!
FPA has given the places to lodge the complaints - so DO IT before its too late!

Has anyone got and money out of CTM this month?

There seems to be an increasing numbers of complaints/issues with brokers registered and/or regulated in New Zealand and Australia.

Personally, I will not go live with any brokers registered/regulated in New Zealand because I have read somewhere that the FMA/FSPR/FSCL have limited regulations and do not provide any protection to none Kiwi citizens.
Some couple years back, those brokers registered and regulated by ASIC used to be well respected and trusted, but of late a numbers of them are turning into near scammers and bucketshop brokers.

I just hope enough of those who can't get their money report him to every agency in New Zealand, Canada, and in between.

Back