Scammed by Cealgo.com

Cdtmorpips

Recruit
I bought a market profile indicator from Cealgo.com for my Ctrader platform. It stopped working in one week even though I paid for a full licence. I went through the paypal refund process and lost, I think because they could show the license was still working. Still dont work on my end.

They sent me emails to close the paypal claim after two weeks and no response to my emails after the indi stopped working saying we could work it out. At that point I lost all trust considering the no response to my emails so just wanted the refund. Plus I did find a better Market profile indi from another provider. here are the emails and now that I tried to get them to fulfil their end after winning the paypal dispute they only send my emails back to me. Dont be scammed by these guys.

• >
    To:support@cealgo.com
    18 Jun at 5:41 pm

I dont understand why you will not return my emails. Also why you disabled my activation code for the Market Profile indicator. The original one did not work but I was happy with the second (Fixed) version.

It worked for a week and then the activation was disabled.

If I can not get this resolved I will be escalating this with paypal and discussing a case to be filed against you with my lawyer.

I sure hope it dont come to that

Regards

• support@cealgo.com <support@cealgo.com>

24 Jun at 9:47 pm

Hi,

We did not disable your license, its still working in our system, but you may used the indicator on other PC or you shared with others where the license will be blocked immediately.

If you need us to help you in re-activating the indicator then we can cancel your current license an send you a new one, but you need to close the dispute and we will support you in solving the problem.

Regards

CeAlgo

• >
    24 Jun at 11:01 pm

I did not share it nor did I use it on another PC. I can say that the one I bought was not the Fixed version and you saw my complaint about it. You said to download the Fixed version and it worked good enough. Then all of a sudden it dont work. Maybe your system thought I shared it but the activation window is the same for both so I thought all was fine.
    Why didnt you answer my emails? This could have easily been solved between us but the fact that you ignored me kills all trust I might have in your company.
    At this point maybe you thought I was sharing or used it on another comp but that does not excuse the lack of response to my emails even if the license shows its working on your end. Why wouldnt you tell me that and work on getting it sorted for a customer?
    Your business practice is unsatisfactory and yes I do know what that does with your business concerning paypal. Been there and done that and always just gave the refund rather than have paypal do it.
    I am sorry it came to this but at this point I would rather get the refund

• 25 Jun at 8:15 pm

So you won the paypal dispute. Are you going to get the indi working or do I need to start posting on FPA and all other forex scam sites to show how you screwed me? I do see you dont have anything negative posted on Forex Peace Army but I will be posting all my emails and paypal results on their site to warn other forex traders about your company.
    You have one hour to get this sorted

• That was the last email giving them one last chance to make this right and they just sent it back. Hre are the other emails I sent them at the beginning when it stopped working.

This was the first email I sent after the indi didnt work like it should and they recommended I download the other one. It worked ok so I was happy until it stopped within a week.
    • Hi

I just purchased the Market profile indicator advertised on your site and its not at all what is advertised. I cant move it around like the site says and it dont even print at the start of day I have set up for the server. Its two hours off. The settings dont show anything like in your site video either

Im wondering what is the issue with this? Its not what I thought I was getting by any means and will be almost useless the way it is.

Please tell me I am missing something

Looking forward to your reply

Thanks

raw

This was the first email after it stopped working. Notice the dates between when it stopped and when I got a response only after starting the paypal dispute. June 13 when email sent and June 24 get a demand to stop dispute. Nothing in between. Other correspondence above

• To:sales@cealgo.com
    13 Jun at 12:54 pm

Hello
    It seems like my activation code doesnt work anymore. You were right that I wanted the fixed type and not the one I sent pics of. I paid for one but do I need to pay for the fixed one as well? If so then can I just get a code for the fixed since thats the one I will use
    Thanks

• sales@cealgo.com <sales@cealgo.com>
    24 Jun at 9:33 pm

close the dispute at PayPal

>
    24 Jun at 10:50 pm

At this point I dont trust you. You have ignored all my emails and now tell me to close the dispute? Why would I trust you now?
    Thanks for the reply after two weeks
So my warning to anybody who wants to do business with Cealgo.com is dont. There are other better indicator service providers out there that wont screw you

I bought a market profile indicator from Cealgo.com for my Ctrader platform. It stopped working in one week even though I paid for a full licence. I went through the paypal refund process and lost, I think because they could show the license was still working. Still dont work on my end.

They sent me emails to close the paypal claim after two weeks and no response to my emails after the indi stopped working saying we could work it out. At that point I lost all trust considering the no response to my emails so just wanted the refund. Plus I did find a better Market profile indi from another provider. here are the emails and now that I tried to get them to fulfil their end after winning the paypal dispute they only send my emails back to me. Dont be scammed by these guys.

• >
    18 Jun at 5:41 pm

I dont understand why you will not return my emails. Also why you disabled my activation code for the Market Profile indicator. The original one did not work but I was happy with the second (Fixed) version.

It worked for a week and then the activation was disabled.

If I can not get this resolved I will be escalating this with paypal and discussing a case to be filed against you with my lawyer.

I sure hope it dont come to that

Regards

• support@cealgo.com <support@cealgo.com>

24 Jun at 9:47 pm

Hi,

We did not disable your license, its still working in our system, but you may used the indicator on other PC or you shared with others where the license will be blocked immediately.

If you need us to help you in re-activating the indicator then we can cancel your current license an send you a new one, but you need to close the dispute and we will support you in solving the problem.

Regards

CeAlgo

• >
    24 Jun at 11:01 pm

I did not share it nor did I use it on another PC. I can say that the one I bought was not the Fixed version and you saw my complaint about it. You said to download the Fixed version and it worked good enough. Then all of a sudden it dont work. Maybe your system thought I shared it but the activation window is the same for both so I thought all was fine.
    Why didnt you answer my emails? This could have easily been solved between us but the fact that you ignored me kills all trust I might have in your company.
    At this point maybe you thought I was sharing or used it on another comp but that does not excuse the lack of response to my emails even if the license shows its working on your end. Why wouldnt you tell me that and work on getting it sorted for a customer?
    Your business practice is unsatisfactory and yes I do know what that does with your business concerning paypal. Been there and done that and always just gave the refund rather than have paypal do it.
    I am sorry it came to this but at this point I would rather get the refund

• 25 Jun at 8:15 pm

So you won the paypal dispute. Are you going to get the indi working or do I need to start posting on FPA and all other forex scam sites to show how you screwed me? I do see you dont have anything negative posted on Forex Peace Army but I will be posting all my emails and paypal results on their site to warn other forex traders about your company.
    You have one hour to get this sorted

• That was the last email giving them one last chance to make this right and they just sent it back. Hre are the other emails I sent them at the beginning when it stopped working.

This was the first email I sent after the indi didnt work like it should and they recommended I download the other one. It worked ok so I was happy until it stopped within a week.
    • Hi

I just purchased the Market profile indicator advertised on your site and its not at all what is advertised. I cant move it around like the site says and it dont even print at the start of day I have set up for the server. Its two hours off. The settings dont show anything like in your site video either

Im wondering what is the issue with this? Its not what I thought I was getting by any means and will be almost useless the way it is.

Please tell me I am missing something

Looking forward to your reply

Thanks

raw

This was the first email after it stopped working. Notice the dates between when it stopped and when I got a response only after starting the paypal dispute. June 13 when email sent and June 24 get a demand to stop dispute. Nothing in between. Other correspondence above

13 Jun at 12:54 pm

Hello
    It seems like my activation code doesnt work anymore. You were right that I wanted the fixed type and not the one I sent pics of. I paid for one but do I need to pay for the fixed one as well? If so then can I just get a code for the fixed since thats the one I will use
    Thanks

• sales@cealgo.com <sales@cealgo.com>
    24 Jun at 9:33 pm

close the dispute at PayPal

>
    24 Jun at 10:50 pm

At this point I dont trust you. You have ignored all my emails and now tell me to close the dispute? Why would I trust you now?
    Thanks for the reply after two weeks
So my warning to anybody who wants to do business with Cealgo.com is dont. There are other better indicator service providers out there that wont screw you

First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Also, share your problem with them as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16507/www.cealgo.com

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Note 2: Make sure when you fill the form for the invitation, you add company email in the field, not yours :)

I did send the company the link to this thread and as you can see in the email exchange and gave them full warning to try and solve the issue before making this post.

However I do have good news to report in that they did give the refund but this is what it took. As I said to them I can admit I made mistakes along the way but I was the only one working to try and get it sorted while they just ignored me. The first response to several emails I sent was "close the paypal dispute"

Anyway all ended up working out and I did get the refund. It would have been better to just get the issue solved long before a paypal dispute as started but it is what it is.

Good luck to Cealgo in the future

I did send the company the link to this thread and as you can see in the email exchange and gave them full warning to try and solve the issue before making this post.

However I do have good news to report in that they did give the refund but this is what it took. As I said to them I can admit I made mistakes along the way but I was the only one working to try and get it sorted while they just ignored me. The first response to several emails I sent was "close the paypal dispute"

Anyway all ended up working out and I did get the refund. It would have been better to just get the issue solved long before a paypal dispute as started but it is what it is.

Good luck to Cealgo in the future
It's mean your issue got resolved, right?

Hi all,

I have read the thread and I feel I might add a bit to it. I purchased the ctrader volume profile tool and my experience with those guys was great. Smooth communication and so far reliable function of the algo. Also I did not find any other volume profile tool for ctrader which would have the same functionality. And all for very fair price (I have paid 100 buck for Mzpack volume profile for NT8).

So I am indeed very happy with all that.

Best Regards

Masak

Back