Scammed by CMSTRADER

They are definitely scam. All their identity and name (Joseph, Celena) are faked, almost everlastings are faked.
I do understand that but I won't give up on fighting to get my money back. If their names are fake, in any case, they have been using it for quite a while now (check others posts). So, it is definitely crucial to warn people if they get contacted by CMS Trader and particularly by one of these scammers

I do understand that but I won't give up on fighting to get my money back. If their names are fake, in any case, they have been using it for quite a while now (check others posts). So, it is definitely crucial to warn people if they get contacted by CMS Trader and particularly by one of these scammers
Go ahead and open an FPA traders court case against them. To do so, follow the suggested steps here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

I'm still on stand-by but currently in talks with Joseph Davis manager to solve this issue.

My comments posted over here don't make happy at all... They kindly asked me to remove my comments over here...

Go ahead and open an FPA traders court case against them. To do so, follow the suggested steps here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/
Thanks for the advice and support. Joseph Davis manager, Wisam Batrouni, took over the case. He did apologize for the inconvenience caused to me as it does not reflect CMSTrader ethics.
Last Tuesday, Finance Dept transfer $10,000 (from the remaining $58,194) to my credit card. The rest will follow...
I'm quite confident that Wisam will sort out this issue and change my primary thoughts about CMSTrader.
I will keep you posted.

Thanks for the advice and support. Joseph Davis manager, Wisam Batrouni, took over the case. He did apologize for the inconvenience caused to me as it does not reflect CMSTrader ethics.
Last Tuesday, Finance Dept transfer $10,000 (from the remaining $58,194) to my credit card. The rest will follow...
I'm quite confident that Wisam will sort out this issue and change my primary thoughts about CMSTrader.
I will keep you posted.
Its partial good news and really happy to heard that you got 10k back so far, Hope that you will get the remains soon. Keep us posted.

Back