Scammed by Coin Markets

daniel smit

Recruit
coin markets is a scam comp once you have dep they try to force more money out of you once you refuce they turn ugly they screem and swere at you and threaten not to pay back your money so you will lose everything on your acc i lost $827 be aware of Joe /Marek and Ben they are the main scammers be aware you will lose everything

coin markets is a scam comp once you have dep they try to force more money out of you once you refuce they turn ugly they screem and swere at you and threaten not to pay back your money so you will lose everything on your acc i lost $827 be aware of Joe /Marek and Ben they are the main scammers be aware you will lose everything
Can we have a website address, please?

How did you lost? You been following there advises/signals?

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Mar 30, 2020 at 11:29 AM

Back