Cbednar74

Private
Update I just got off the phone with my Bank and they are crediting my account the $2,500 that Trading Experts Ltd/Coinbase Stole from Me! If this has happened to anyone out there contact your Bank right away and file a Claim and let them know how much money was stolen and provide dates and you should receive the amount back in a credit to your account! I Hope this Helps Anyone who has been scammed by either of these 2 companies!!!

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Update I just got off the phone with my Bank and they are crediting my account the $2,500 that Trading Experts Ltd/Coinbase Stole from Me! If this has happened to anyone out there contact your Bank right away and file a Claim and let them know how much money was stolen and provide dates and you should receive the amount back in a credit to your account! I Hope this Helps Anyone who has been scammed by either of these 2 companies!!!
Happy for you brother, I hope we did help to recover funds :) keep us updated.

Cbednar74

Private
Happy for you brother, I hope we did help to recover funds :) keep us updated.
Thanks for Helping Me with this situation, I did get the $2,500 credited to my account! I am So Happy that You Guys exist for helping People who have been Fraudulently Stolen from get their money back one way or another I Hope My reviews Help others to take on Trading Experts Ltd and Coinbase!!!