Cbednar74

Private
Hi,

I wanted to let everyone know that I got Scammed by a company called Trading Experts Ltd I was referred to them by a Facebook person that I befriended and waited a year before I could join and I did what I thought was Due Diligence but not good enough apparently I initially invested the $500 minimum and got a bitcoin account setup through their Coinbase wallet and started earning small daily amounts and I withdrew my first $100 of bitcoin earnings, I then invested another $2,000 and started earning a 5x better daily return and was letting it grow and got to just over $2,340 when I was dropped from the messenger group off of Facebook without warning from the Scammer that was helping Me and My Coinbase account was cleaned out, who can I reach out to to try to recover any amount of this money ?

Thanks Very Much for any Help!

Sincerely,
Chris Bednar

Here is more information like the companies website, they do have a Facebook Messenger group then I can provide the website link no problem! Here is their website : tradingexpertsltd.com

Thanks for Any Help!

Hi,

I wanted to let everyone know that I got Scammed by a company called Trading Experts Ltd I was referred to them by a Facebook person that I befriended and waited a year before I could join and I did what I thought was Due Diligence but not good enough apparently I initially invested the $500 minimum and got a bitcoin account setup through their Coinbase wallet and started earning small daily amounts and I withdrew my first $100 of bitcoin earnings, I then invested another $2,000 and started earning a 5x better daily return and was letting it grow and got to just over $2,340 when I was dropped from the messenger group off of Facebook without warning from the Scammer that was helping Me and My Coinbase account was cleaned out, who can I reach out to to try to recover any amount of this money ?

Thanks Very Much for any Help!

Sincerely,
Chris Bednar
Hey Chris, your friend who introduced you was/is an employee there?

I have come accross 6 girls (most probably ) on Happn & Tinder Dating app in the last month encouraging me for trading on MetaTrader5 forex software. there apparent names are Sally, Ellie, Lin, Lan, Xie Liu, & Brittanny. All of them give us there Whastapp number. their WA numbers from HongKong, China & Malaysia.

I am just chatting with them from Kuwait for fun. to know their ultimate motive. They predend to be sweet, shopping girls. send their photos in Lingerie. Most of them Chinese origin girls. Then the ultimate Honey Trap to download MT5 and make money in Forex Trading. They send their profit screenshots in trading of that day. One girl in perticular has a WA from Malaysia, but says she is in Bangkok. Strange month.

Beware Online dating app have been infested with Honey Trap girls luring victims in Forex Trading.
I came across 6 Chinese girls who has contacted me on Dating apps ( Happn & Tinder) They donot video chat, Do not disclose their Live Location, do not accept Voice calls. they send us their sweet Lingerie pics and finally lure us into Forex Trading.

Hey Chris, your friend who introduced you was/is an employee there?
Hi Master, When I decided to Invest in them the guy that I had initially talked to disappeared and Grant Chapman (if that's his Real Name) helped Me or so I thought and worked with Me getting everything setup through Coinbase and into their Crypto Wallet in there and things were fine until He dropped Me from the Group a couple weeks ago of course that's their game they allow You to build up some money then kick You out and take Your Bitcoins as well as Your Initial Investments! Is there anything I can realistically do or am I Screwed ? Thanks!!!

Hi Master, When I decided to Invest in them the guy that I had initially talked to disappeared and Grant Chapman (if that's his Real Name) helped Me or so I thought and worked with Me getting everything setup through Coinbase and into their Crypto Wallet in there and things were fine until He dropped Me from the Group a couple weeks ago of course that's their game they allow You to build up some money then kick You out and take Your Bitcoins as well as Your Initial Investments! Is there anything I can realistically do or am I Screwed ? Thanks!!!
Did you report this to broker and if yes then what reply you have received from them?

Did You get this message Master ?
I forgot to mention Coinbase out of San Francisco is also involved in this Scam, I believe You were asking Me if I reported the Broker No I haven't reported them if I may ask Please How would I go about doing that! Thank You I Greatly Appreciate Any Help!!!

Back