I forgot to mention Coinbase out of San Francisco is also involved in this Scam, I believe You were asking Me if I reported the Broker No I haven't reported them if I may ask Please How would I go about doing that! Thank You I Greatly Appreciate Any Help!!!
Lets start with inviting here, Follow this

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18371/Tradingexpertsltd.com and then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Lets start with inviting here, Follow this

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18371/Tradingexpertsltd.com and then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Hi Master,

I have a few questions about this response! #1 Why do I need to turn my story into a review I haven't been helped to recovered any money yet ?? #2 Why would I invite the companies that Scammed Me on a website that I joined to try to recover any Money Stolen from Me ?? I don't understand the concept of either one ?? Please enlighten Me on these 2 Strategies, also I'm not sure where My account # is if I have one! Thanks I'm just trying to get an Understanding of this Process!!!

Read this !!! New Traders Court !!! to better understand why I suggested that.

If you still qot questions then let me know so I can try to explain that in some easy ways.
Excellent layout of how the process works, and I would Love to Help others who got scammed because that's Real S****y to do to other People, I want to do exactly what You explain in that New Trader's Court Article can You Please walk Me through what exactly to do step by step I want to make sure I do this Correctly! Thanks Much and Awesome Article Again!!!

Excellent layout of how the process works, and I would Love to Help others who got scammed because that's Real S****y to do to other People, I want to do exactly what You explain in that New Trader's Court Article can You Please walk Me through what exactly to do step by step I want to make sure I do this Correctly! Thanks Much and Awesome Article Again!!!
Hi Master,

Did You have time to read My last response ? I would like to get started posting My review and inviting the other company on here however I will need a quick overview of how to turn My oldest post into a review ? Thanks again!!!

Hi Master,

Did You have time to read My last response ? I would like to get started posting My review and inviting the other company on here however I will need a quick overview of how to turn My oldest post into a review ? Thanks again!!!
You can start by inviting them to this thread to explain the things.

I forgot to mention Coinbase out of San Francisco is also involved in this Scam, I believe You were asking Me if I reported the Broker No I haven't reported them if I may ask Please How would I go about doing that! Thank You I Greatly Appreciate Any Help!!!
If you are referring to the same Coinbase listed below, there are already 1,000+ complaints on the CA better business bureau (BBB) website. Separately there are direct complaints now with the SEC so you can also consider contacting them in case the SEC decides to help with a class action against this company.

1607468490669.png

1607468423623.png

If you are referring to the same Coinbase listed below, there are already 1,000+ complaints on the CA better business bureau (BBB) website. Separately there are direct complaints now with the SEC so you can also consider contacting them in case the SEC decides to help with a class action against this company.

View attachment 60102

View attachment 60101
Thanks Very Much for this Information Punisher! :) :) :)

Back