Update I just got off the phone with my Bank and they are crediting my account the $2,500 that Trading Experts Ltd/Coinbase Stole from Me! If this has happened to anyone out there contact your Bank right away and file a Claim and let them know how much money was stolen and provide dates and you should receive the amount back in a credit to your account! I Hope this Helps Anyone who has been scammed by either of these 2 companies!!!

Update I just got off the phone with my Bank and they are crediting my account the $2,500 that Trading Experts Ltd/Coinbase Stole from Me! If this has happened to anyone out there contact your Bank right away and file a Claim and let them know how much money was stolen and provide dates and you should receive the amount back in a credit to your account! I Hope this Helps Anyone who has been scammed by either of these 2 companies!!!
Happy for you brother, I hope we did help to recover funds :) keep us updated.

Happy for you brother, I hope we did help to recover funds :) keep us updated.
Thanks for Helping Me with this situation, I did get the $2,500 credited to my account! I am So Happy that You Guys exist for helping People who have been Fraudulently Stolen from get their money back one way or another I Hope My reviews Help others to take on Trading Experts Ltd and Coinbase!!!

Update : My bank reversed the $2,500 credit that they gave me because they can't get a hold of Coinbase because there is no Customer Service # it's only for compromised accounts what a Scammy Company!!!!

I just contacted a Law Firm that has a Class Action Suit against Coinbase, so we'll see what happens!!!
Update law firm was a scam I gave them my phone number and they never called! Trading Experts Ltd is the thief here, Coinbase is just a dead avenue however I don't know who i can contact to go after them that isn't a Scam itself ??? Any Advice would be Great from Anyone!!!

Back