scammed by daxmarkets.com

mathuna

Recruit
hi all,

i have been scammed by DAXMARKETS.COM. when i tried to withdraw my funds i never got them back. when i tried calling them they refused totake my calls even after numerous attempts.Please help me get my money back.

hi all,

i have been scammed by DAXMARKETS.COM. when i tried to withdraw my funds i never got them back. when i tried calling them they refused totake my calls even after numerous attempts.Please help me get my money back.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Thanks FX,

I have tried numerous times to contact them via email and skype but to success.The account number i had with them was 653178. They had sent me a form which they said was for account closure after which the will close the account and then pay the balance back into my account which they never did. Now when you contact them via telephone or their chat platform they are not responding.

Thanks FX,

I have tried numerous times to contact them via email and skype but to success.The account number i had with them was 653178. They had sent me a form which they said was for account closure after which the will close the account and then pay the balance back into my account which they never did. Now when you contact them via telephone or their chat platform they are not responding.
Few questions,/

How you deposited the money?
When (date)?

I deposited numerous times using a credit card. trade manager would call and request I deposit some funds to increase my trade volume.so its about 8 deposits through my credit card.The dates are different since it was multiple deposits on different dates.

Back