Scammed by DeltaMarket

doratheexplorer

Recruit
I have been scammed by Deltamarket.net - couldn't see any reference to them on here so posting as a warning to others although potentially too loo late now (see below).

Usual scenario (although I didn't know this at the time - more fool me) - invested a reasonable amount to start with - seemingly decent profits (if they ever existed) - pressured to put more in - when it came to withdrawal usual tactics to block by requesting more payments for spurious reasons. Payments made were via Binance/Bit coin. They were using Metatrader4 to trade.

Traders names I dealt with (false names I guess but again someone might recognise) - Mary Coleman then handed over to another lying 1234 Diana Novak - both used manipulation/lying and bullying tactics throughout.

Based out of un regulated jurisdiction - website gone down and emails returned server unknow - no answer to any contact via phone - so guess they've done a runner with mine and other 'clients' hard earned cash.

So i suspect chances of any sort of recovery slim now.

I have been scammed by Deltamarket.net - couldn't see any reference to them on here so posting as a warning to others although potentially too loo late now (see below).

Usual scenario (although I didn't know this at the time - more fool me) - invested a reasonable amount to start with - seemingly decent profits (if they ever existed) - pressured to put more in - when it came to withdrawal usual tactics to block by requesting more payments for spurious reasons. Payments made were via Binance/Bit coin. They were using Metatrader4 to trade.

Traders names I dealt with (false names I guess but again someone might recognise) - Mary Coleman then handed over to another lying 1234 Diana Novak - both used manipulation/lying and bullying tactics throughout.

Based out of un regulated jurisdiction - website gone down and emails returned server unknow - no answer to any contact via phone - so guess they've done a runner with mine and other 'clients' hard earned cash.

So i suspect chances of any sort of recovery slim now.
The website you have shared is not working.

Back