Scammed by Digitex Technology

NewbieFxTrader

Recruit
In the month of October 2018 somehow I got an contact of a guy name Santosh (Mobile number: +91 87585 11967) who offered me daily 12 to 15% return in forex trading for 30% of the profit. He, then send me details of couple of their managed fund customers, which I checked and convinced. Then he advise me to open an account in the company topstarforex.com. which I try to do without any success. Then he advised me to send my two forms of IDs to him to open the account. Which I did and next day my account was get opened. To fund the account I was told that company only accepts in BTC so I have to buy BTC equivalent to US$ 5000. Once I transfer the BTC to him he send me my account number with Investor password of "Digitex Technology". Then after a few days, I noticed that the account is running but return is not that good, and when I point out this to him he says that balance is not enough to earn that profit and asked me to send him more money. I felt helpless and send him more money. Then account was doing great and when I asked him to send me the profit after taking his 30% cut, he comes up with new idea that first I send him 30% and then he sent me 100% of profit. It sounds suspicious so I refused to send him any more money and asked him to cancel my account, keep the profit and send my money back. Which he is not willing to do for one or another reason. Is there any help available?

In the month of October 2018 somehow I got an contact of a guy name Santosh (Mobile number: +91 87585 11967) who offered me daily 12 to 15% return in forex trading for 30% of the profit. He, then send me details of couple of their managed fund customers, which I checked and convinced. Then he advise me to open an account in the company topstarforex.com. which I try to do without any success. Then he advised me to send my two forms of IDs to him to open the account. Which I did and next day my account was get opened. To fund the account I was told that company only accepts in BTC so I have to buy BTC equivalent to US$ 5000. Once I transfer the BTC to him he send me my account number with Investor password of "Digitex Technology". Then after a few days, I noticed that the account is running but return is not that good, and when I point out this to him he says that balance is not enough to earn that profit and asked me to send him more money. I felt helpless and send him more money. Then account was doing great and when I asked him to send me the profit after taking his 30% cut, he comes up with new idea that first I send him 30% and then he sent me 100% of profit. It sounds suspicious so I refused to send him any more money and asked him to cancel my account, keep the profit and send my money back. Which he is not willing to do for one or another reason. Is there any help available?
How you get in contact with and do we have site address of Digitex Technology?

How you get in contact with and do we have site address of Digitex Technology?
HI There,
I was searching for help and found few numbers, made contacts over WhatsApp and it started from there. If you register in TopstarForex.com then it used to show Digitex Technology but not anymore. Therefore I rang Metatrader office in Sydney and they confirm that Digitex Technology is still current broker in their system but refused to give further information.

HI There,
I was searching for help and found few numbers, made contacts over WhatsApp and it started from there. If you register in TopstarForex.com then it used to show Digitex Technology but not anymore. Therefore I rang Metatrader office in Sydney and they confirm that Digitex Technology is still current broker in their system but refused to give further information.

Please let me know, if you need copy of my MT5 account report. Just for the information, I also have account reports for all those persons who "they" show me as their clients to lure me in.

HI There,

I just noticed that the agent I was dealing with is no more visible on facebook but I found two more agents providing exactly the same services with exactly the same company. The details of these two agents are as follows:
Mr Arun Sharma Mobile number: +917068746942
Mr Harshil or Harsh Desai Mobile: +919601295397

Please stay away of these dodgy agents and their dodgy companies.

boss can you give me your number i want to talk personally with you please

Back