scammed by etoro

leonads2c

Private
i opened account in etoro copied some tradeers they made profit then when i thought it is ok i deposited some money and i made profits because i think i mcade a lot 11500$ profit they gave me 3 withdrawals of 775 , 1900 and 148=75 they processed then i put withdrawls of 2500$ and 2525$

they asked me documents i gave they said i am verified and withdraw is in process and then now they are saying my withdraw was stopped and my account is under investigation after 6 days of not giving withdrawal

etoro has a representative here, contact all emails you have in etoro and asked them to comment here

Well, according to me you can cooperate till they are doing investigation. Ask them that how many more days it will take.

I have the same problem. I dont understand why this broker is very confused. They asked too many thing for the thing they called "verification". They even didnt accept my driver license, force me to go to notary to confirm my ID, that costs me money. But right now, my withdrawal request is still under review. Im really mad.

scam etoro

another good broker who peope think is honest is etoro who scammed me of 7500$. i was verified but now they blocked my account

scam etoro

another good broker who peope think is honest is etoro who scammed me of 7500$. i was verified but now they blocked my account

yes brother but i gave them all and i am verified still they did this all i did was copied their traders and made profits. they gave some withdraws but now they have suspended my account. its 11 days since they are not giving my withdrawal my question is how can a broker give some some withdrawals and ask for documents and then say ur verified and then suddenly scam you by saying ur account is under investigation is this fair?

I have the same problem. I dont understand why this broker is very confused. They asked too many thing for the thing they called "verification". They even didnt accept my driver license, force me to go to notary to confirm my ID, that costs me money. But right now, my withdrawal request is still under review. Im really mad.

not only this but we all know how they scam with their dealing desk also i look at the rates and compare on mt4 they just fool new people and thats very wrong if i dont get my money i hope atleast that these posts will save someone from beign scammed by them

https://openbook.etoro.com/leonards2c/overview/ i was trading good and was gaining copiers and they not only not gave my withdraw but also stopped me from getting a lot of copiers and profits maybe the gurus they display there are their own and trade to benifit only etoro

My experience is completely different with eToro. I found them to be very fair and honorable. They said that I had offended their rules. They were never explicit as to what they felt I had done wrong. However they gave me a choice as to either take a penalty or close my account with them paying to me the full balance. I took the later course and received payment in full. Thus whilst I may not agree with them, nevertheless I never hesitate to recommend them as a very fair and honest broker. If only every broker maintained their high standard. Thus I cannot standby and allow someone to refer to them as a scam. In my opinion they are not.

Dear xxxx, We would like to inform you that we have approved your cash out with the amount of $223 minus cash out fees (the amount contain the deposit and the profit that was generated from the deposit amount). Since We have noticed the suspicious activity of Bonus hedging and have reasonable grounds to believe that you are using Bonus for Hedging purpose, the profit you have made from the day you received the bonus until the day you have deposited will not be send to you and we are keeping the account close. According to our Terms and Conditions (please see section 9.4), any attempt to abuse a bonus and/or our promotions, it is stated as follows: If We suspect that a user has abused or attempted to abuse a bonus and/or other promotion or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards Us, then We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw from that user the bonus or promotion and if necessary to cancel any terms & conditions with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that user's access to the service and/or block that user's account. Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us during our business hours. Best Regards, Shani Levy-Koren My eToro OpenBook Profile: Follow us on the Customer Service wall: https://openbook.etoro.com/customerservice eToro Customer Service Team

what is this crap i opened just one account and i copied etoro users they made profit they say with bonus i hedged but with that bonus i can only copy people i did that and now they are just giving me 223$ wtf

Back