• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scammed by Exness

I am having an issue with a company

MASHRUR MURSHED

Recruit
Scammed by Exness:-(1) Payment to exness Successfully .
Amount: Tk 6090 (51 dollar)
15/03/2023 17:24 in Exness. My amount for debited from my Account. But did not add dollar in my trading account still now or return my money account.case no 08390340.many time chat help support team but did not solve my problem

15/03/2023 17:24 in Exness. My amount for debited from my Account. But did not add dollar in my trading account still now or return my money account.case no 08390340.many time chat help support team but did not solve my problem
@ExnessOfficial, may I have your attention here, please?

-> Did you ever get your money back?

-> Also please make a separate service review here, if you have not done so already:

Also consider controlling your gambling impulses before making the next deposit.

Hey! I have been working with Exness broker for many years and I can say with confidence that it is a great broker for trading in financial markets. It suits me according to all my criteria. Affordable initial deposit size allows me to minimize my risks:)!

Hey! I have been working with Exness broker for many years and I can say with confidence that it is a great broker for trading in financial markets. It suits me according to all my criteria. Affordable initial deposit size allows me to minimize my risks:)!

Hello Kat7618,

You created an account and immediately bumped a dormant problem thread to praise a company. This will make many readers suspect your post is not sincere.

No matter how good your experience may have been been, that does not prove that another client might not have had a real problem with a deposit being credited.

If you want to discuss Exness in general, you can use the main Exness discussion thread. If you want to leave a review, you can use their review page.

Hello Kat7618,

You created an account and immediately bumped a dormant problem thread to praise a company. This will make many readers suspect your post is not sincere.

No matter how good your experience may have been been, that does not prove that another client might not have had a real problem with a deposit being credited.

If you want to discuss Exness in general, you can use the main Exness discussion thread. If you want to leave a review, you can use their review page.
Thank you! Will do

Yess tell me
Greetings Mashrur Murshed,

We apologise for the inconvenience you experienced. Please confirm that your issue has been resolved? Should it not have been resolved, we apologise and kindly ask that you reach out to us via Instagram DM and we will assist you further.

Kind regards
Exness

Greetings Mashrur Murshed,

We apologise for the inconvenience you experienced. Please confirm that your issue has been resolved? Should it not have been resolved, we apologise and kindly ask that you reach out to us via Instagram DM and we will assist you further.

Kind regards
Exness
@MASHRUR MURSHED, Here is the reply from Rep, can we have an update from your end, please?

Back