Scammed by FMXTrade

quinngreen

Recruit
To share my experience with FMXTrade - fmxtrade.com.
Engagement was via Facebook, there was no contract or offical documentation signed.
All transactions (deposits) were conducted via crypto (BlockChain exchange).
When asked for reference 3 where provided and all where from Facebook again, here again very conviencing told me what "i wanted to hear".
As per there web page, their product provided what it said unfortunately these where just numbers which the scammers had control of.
When I had my account to balance where I was to draw my inital investment out, this is where the problems came into play. I suddenly had to pay for this service and then that service - alarms. Once paid (stupid but by now I was far down the rabbit warren) the amounts seemed relative as per the returns. When paid they went quiet (surprise) no correspondance, then the kicker, locked out of my account, so now no access and no correspondance.
In a nutshell these guys were pros, lead me on for 3 months never pushing me for money as they knew the human physci would do that for them.
All in all do your homework, I am speaking very matter of factly but this is a very raw wound that will heal.
Remember these names and run / avoid - Martin Hughes, Allen Wesley, Todd R John all alias's I am sure.
Problem now is how to get my money back, can I use chargeback via the bank even though the money was transfered to BlockChain. Will BlockChain show some business good will will iether party provide renumerations..........
Be careful Folks

Engagement was via Facebook, there was no contract or offical documentation signed.
When asked for reference 3 where provided and all where from Facebook again, here again very conviencing told me what "i wanted to hear".
As per there web page, their product provided what it said unfortunately these where just numbers which the scammers had control of.
When I had my account to balance where I was to draw my inital investment out, this is where the problems came into play. I suddenly had to pay for this service and then that service - alarms. Once paid (stupid but by now I was far down the rabbit warren) the amounts seemed relative as per the returns. When paid they went quiet (surprise) no correspondance, then the kicker, locked out of my account, so now no access and no correspondance.
In a nutshell these guys were pros, lead me on for 3 months never pushing me for money as they knew the human physci would do that for them.
All in all do your homework, I am speaking very matter of factly but this is a very raw wound that will heal.
Remember these names and run / avoid - Martin Hughes, Allen Wesley, Todd R John all alias's I am sure.
Problem now is how to get my money back, can I use chargeback via the bank even though the money was transfered to BlockChain. Will BlockChain show some business good will will iether party provide renumerations..........
Be careful Folks
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18544/fmxtrade-managed-forex then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Be careful Folks
Frankly, Cryptocurrency transactions are so well protected that it would be near impossible to trace and to recover.
Bank charge-back is probably your best option and so you should discuss that with your banker.

Back