Scammed by forexkillerformula

Hi guys,

Check this out... Forex|Forex Trading|Forex System|Forex Trading System|Learn Forex

I really interested with it. So last night I view the site and I wanted to know more about it. So I clicked on the "DOWNLOAD NOW FOR FREE" button on this site Here is the message;

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE...

Download Your FREE:
Forex Killer Formula Basics Worth $27
"How To Get Started Making Profit In forex Market"
*Top Secret* Information Worth $100
"Mind Blowing Top Secret Information - GUARANTEED"

These $127 Bonuses Are Limited
For Only First 100 People

Enter Your First Name & Email Below To Download:

First Name:
Email address:

I waited for it but no reply. So I decided to buy it. I was charged USD100 for it and I even got a receipt from clickbank for this transaction. I used my credit card. BUT, I was directed to a page telling me that the price was increased to USD200 and I have to pay another USD100 but this time by paypal. I have no paypal account and I know I can make one, but thats not the problem.

The problem is why dont they notify me that the price was increased. They can't charged me before I confirmed it. If I know the price was increased I wont buy it. I've done many transactions before but this one is rare.

I contacted them through their support email. By the way the free download sent this morning and they replied my email soon after they sent me the free download link. Please check this;

Thanks.

God bless you
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:39:54 +0800
To: <forexkillerformula@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Query
Hello there,

Why did u charged before u tell me the real price? I f I know the price is usd200, I wont buy it… I want my money back…

From: forexkillerformula@gmail.com [mailto:forexkillerformula@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 11:13 AM
To: Helmy Haji Abdul Rahman
Subject: Re: Query

Helo sir..

That is because our quota 100 person was already reached sir.

You must pay for additional payment Usd 100 to my paypal account.

You can use your credit card or you can make a paypal account for you.

Thanks and Best Regards.
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 03:12:45 +0800
To: <support@forexkillerformula.com>
Subject: Query
Hello there,

I’ve clicked the “click here to make profit now ” button in your website…I was charged usd100 but then I was directed to another page that announced the price was increased to usd$200, then I was asked to pay by paypal…I don’t have any paypal account…why this happened? Why don’t u just charged directly from my card? You should tell me earlier that the price is USD200…Is this a scam… I lost usd100 for nothing…

Please explain this to me…

Regards,
Helmy

Nice answer huh...

I told him that im going to forexpeacearmy, and he didnt reply my mail.

I knew this guy from facebook, and he got so many facebook account. When I open the free download link, I was directed to Andreas Kirchberger page. I think you guys familiar with this name...

Thats all to share...

Total Scam

Wish I had found & read this reveiw before I purchased. Also on his website he states a 720 day money back guarantee!. I am currently asking for it and he just keeps replying 'our support is two thumbs up'.

This is a total SCAM!!

Still no refund. However I will still keep trying with clickbank as they have changed there system for refunds and now the request goes straight to the seller. That's why he is not issueing a refund.

I'd suggest a second round of complaints to ClickBank. They have a good reputation and something like this could kill it. Also, if you used a credit card, call your issuing bank and have a chat with someone in the fraud department. I would think that failing to honor a money back guarantee would qualify for the fraud department's attention.

THIS
IS
SPAM

why most of you discuss only the payment processor problem??

I found that forexkillerformula.com using Plimus as their payment Processor, not clickbank or paypal. I don't get any problem for their payment method, their are very fair and not a scammer.

i can talk to you like this because,

I already bought it too.

I already trade for 3 month using this trading system

and I already earned more than $10.000 using only $2.500 as my initial deposit.

Mr. Ferry Wijaya is very kind person.

I hope my sharing can be usefull for us.

A special note from AsstModerator: This is one of 4 accounts created this morning to spam the FPA about forexkillerformula. I've gotten rid of all the other spam and left this as an example. These accounts came from the same location as a number of fake 5 star reviews for forex killer formula.

I do not believe this was done by affiliates. None of the forum postings or reviews contained any affiliate links.

Until Ferry Wikaya contacts the FPA to explain this, the FPA recommends against buying this product.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D:D:D

Dear friends,

one glance on that website, and you should realize that this can only be scam... or do you believe in miracles?

Happy dreaming! Stony

Back