Statement_ 499413 - Mohd Khairil Adzhar Mahmood PDF-26.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Statement_ 499413 - Mohd Khairil Adzhar Mahmood PDF-27.jpg
    Statement_ 499413 - Mohd Khairil Adzhar Mahmood PDF-27.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Statement_ 499413 - Mohd Khairil Adzhar Mahmood PDF-28.jpg
    Statement_ 499413 - Mohd Khairil Adzhar Mahmood PDF-28.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 7
So, Mr Mark Miller, how come when after so many trades which is not using the same IP has also been cancelled?

Is this how you guys operate? Only entertain clients that made lose trade and deny the profitable clients?
And to add up :

FortFS has been so low by blocking me to ask about my withdrawal in the FortFS Official Telegram Group by banning me so that others wont know this problem.

WHY AND JUST WHY, FORTFS IS IN THE POSITION TO SUDDENLY CAME OUT WITH ALL CLAUSE WHEN PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY.

QUOTE FROM YOUR SO CALLED KYC CLAUSE ;

Cancel all or several transactions, review the amount of funds available for withdrawal, make a forced return of funds to the requisites of the funds sender.

FORTFS SHOULD JUST CANCEL THE TRANSACTION WHICH YOU GUYS CLAIM THAT I USE ON ANOTHER IP INSTEAD OF ALL TRADES. I AM THE REAL VICTIM HERE. NOT YOU GUYS WHO JUST DENY ALL THE PROFITABLE CLIENTS TRADE WITHRAWAL AND BEAT AROUND THE BUSH WITH ALL THE VERIFICATION PROCESS AND CLAUSE.

@Mark Miller (FortFS) ,

Unfortunately your attempts to quash my point of view will not pass public muster. I realise that terms like "thieves" and "scam" are offensive and I don't use them lightly but sometimes you just gotta call a spade a spade. I spend my life here defending brokers so that this place can be seen as a balanced. There are way too many idiots here that don't know what they are doing and end up losing money and then come here seeking revenge, shouting scam. Unfortunately for FortFS, some of us have been around the block a couple of times and know thievery when we see it.

Enough of the chit chat, lets get on to the facts of the case, none of which you have disputed, nor addressed.

You will see from my post that I acknowledged that the OP violated your Client Agreement. My accusation is far more serious than that. FortFS clearly has discretion on how it applies policy and you have chosen to apply it asymmetrically in your favour and prejudicial to your client. The fact is you knew about the violation the moment it happened. You should have immediately terminated the account, but instead you elected to let him continue trading comfortable in the knowledge that there was no way he was ever going to withdraw his winnings. If he were to lose, there would be no action required by yourselves for obvious reasons. That was dishonest pure and simple.

You quite correctly state he violated your T&C but you fail to explain how this was prejudicial to FortFS(especially to the tune of $170k in damages). I will have to review my own operations for the times I have helped someone, or opened an account for my wife from my laptop.

Furthermore, please explain where that money is now? Since your company is the counterparty, it is effectively the losing trader in this case. You have simply taken back the money you lost after having accepted and executing the bet, all with the knowledge that the outcome does not matter.

I understand that you did not apply the $500 withdrawal limit but that was only after your risk department had found a better play. You conveniently ignored point 6 in the OP's post where the $500 limit was initially applied. I have called you out on this limit before and you chose to ignore it. I have to assume that is because it is indefensible. There is no justifiable reason for it, other than the fact that it affects the running of your company. The implication is astounding - that your clients funds are not segregated from your own funds.

I should point out that the $500 limit is a known issue here. Why are you trying to pretend it does not exist?Furthermore, here is a screengrab from your website :-

fortfs.jpg

You claim that withdrawal limit via Neteller is $2000. If you are limiting it to $500 then your website is misleading.....or lying(same thing).

At least you seem aware of the effect of public opinion on your operation hence the dislike for terms like "thieves" and "scam". I suggest you start addressing the substance of the accusations rather than attacking the words I have used because you are not doing yourself any favours by avoiding the issue. If you want to be credible, you need to prove me wrong not offensive.

Last edited:
@Mark Miller (FortFS) ,

Unfortunately your attempts to quash my point of view will not pass public muster. I realise that terms like "thieves" and "scam" are offensive and I don't use them lightly but sometimes to just gotta call a spade a spade. I spend my life here defending brokers so that this place can be seen as a balanced. There are way too many idiots here that don't know what they are doing and end up losing money and then come here seeking revenge, shouting scam. Unfortunately for FortFS, some of us have been around the block a couple of times and know thievery when we see it.

Enough of the chit chat, lets get on to the facts of the case, none of which you have disputed, nor addressed.

You will see from my post that I acknowledged that the OP violated your Client Agreement. My accusation is far more serious than that. FortFS clearly has discretion on how it applies policy and you have chosen to apply it asymmetrically in your favour and prejudicial to your client. The fact is you knew about the violation the moment it happened. You should have immediately terminated the account, but instead you elected to let him continue trading comfortable in the knowledge that there was no way he was ever going to withdraw his winnings. If he were to lose, there would be no action required by yourselves for obvious reasons. That was dishonest pure and simple.

You quite correctly state he violated your T&C but you fail to explain how this was prejudicial to FortFS(especially to the tune of $170k in damages). I will have to review my own operations for the times I have helped someone, or opened and account for my wife from my laptop.

Furthermore, please explain where that money is now? Since your company is the counterparty, it is effectively the losing trader in this case. You have simply taken back the money you lost after having accepted and executing the bet, all with the knowledge that the outcome does not matter.

I understand that you did not apply the $500 withdrawal limit but that was only after your risk department had found a better play. You conveniently ignored point 6 in the OP's post where the $500 limit was initially applied. I have called you out on this limit before and you chose to ignore it. I have to assume that is because it is indefensible. There is no justifiable reason for it, other than the fact that it affects the running of your company. The implication is astounding - that your clients funds are not segregated from your own funds.

I should point out that the $500 limit is a known issue here. Why are you trying to pretend it does not exist?Furthermore, here is a screengrab from your website :-

View attachment 57051

You claim that withdrawal limit via Neteller is $2000. If you are limiting it to $500 then your website is misleading.....or lying(same thing).

At least you seem aware of the effect of public opinion on your operation hence the dislike for terms like "thieves" and "scam". I suggest you start addressing the substance of the accusations rather than attacking the words I have used because you are not doing yourself any favours by avoiding the issue. If you want to be credible, you need to prove me wrong not offensive.

Yes sir. You surely understand this matter more than this Mark Miller. He and his FortFS team will just do thing that favors them. And all of a sudden, traders will be denied to their withdrawal with all kinds of clause from the Client's agreement.

But, it the client is losing, no such clause will be pointed out. FortFS just trying to get away with this matter and dont give answers to all the points and evidences I put in this thread.

Mind to act and answer this professionally and not acting like scammer broker Mr Mark Miller?

This matter has also been reported in Malaysian forum and my post in Facebook Group name Trader Forex Malaysia also has confirmed these facts that FortFS is a scammer broker. You are free to join the group which has more than 48,000 members. Till today, there has been more than 300 negative feedback on my post regarding this matter.

Let's see how you are going to answer all my evidence and point. Let just stick to the point and rather not just simply quote any clause from your agreement which certainly will favor FortFS whenever a client is withdrawing their hard earn profit.

Last but not least, I am expecting that you could entertain us here with more professional answer rather than a scammer answer

Never recommend a competing company in a thread about another company.
I have been with FortFS since 2018 and thru my trading experience, I have lost during 2018 till early this year. My account number is 499413.

Now, I have finally managed to polish my skills and get a decent profit. I requested withdrawal on 14th August and it was denied as they said the verification is not complete. I send the required documents and it took more than usual time until I had to join FortFS Official Telegram and raise my concern in the group. I have also PMed Mr Evgeny 888 (the Telegram's name - FortFS CEO/ representatives I guess). Only on 18th August, my documents were verified.

Next, come another problem as when I am fully verified, I request for another withdrawal of USD2000 on 18th August 2020. After that, again my withdrawal is cancelled by FortFS team and they imposed me another clause that the limit for withdrawal is only set to be USD500. The claus given are as follows, c. 6.3.: "The Company reserves the right to set the maximum and minimum deposit and withdrawal limits for any particular request according to the risk management decision, the payment systems request, the legislative regulations or any other circumstances that can affect Company’s capabilities to comprehensively fulfill its financial obligations."

Abiding this clause, I made withdrawal but limit it at USD500 only on 18th August 2020. On the next day (19th August 2020), I also made another withdrawal amounting USD500 as I am following their withdrawal limit clause.

And what upset me today, my withdrawal made on the 18th August and 19th August were again cancelled by FortFS by their staff named Michael Gimelfarb on 20th August 2020. This time, FortFS requested another verification from me which is to upload a full-sized photo of yourself holding your national ID card / Passport and a sheet of paper with the current date on it in the hand.

Again, I abide their requirement which is for me I considered absurd as previously I did request for withdrawal amount USD30, but no problem arise at all. So, I have uploaded the extra verification documents needed by FortFS thru their website and also thru the email of Michael Gimelfarb of FortFS.

The best part is, today, 20th August 2020, I am blocked from the official FortFS Telegram. And I just took my chance to again PMed Evgeny 888 (the Telegram's ID of their CEO/representative).

I am demanding that my withdrawal is no longer being denied by FortFS as I have follow all their demands and I am just asking for my profit which I hardly earned.

Chronology (FortFS Account Number 499413)

1) 14 Aug - Request WD of USD2000
2) 14 Aug - WD cancelled by FortFS, need verification
3) 18 Aug - Ask in Telegram Official Channel (evgeny 888) why the verification too long
4) 18 Aug - Verified
5) 18 Aug - Request WD USD2000
6) 18 Aug - WD USD2000 cancelled by FortFS. FortFS changed limit of WD to USD500 as the company can just change their limit accordingly with no consent of the Client. Given the agreement by them.
7) 18 Aug - WD USD500, pending
8) 19 Aug - WD another USD500, pending
9) 20 Aug - FortFS request another verification. Want the client to selfie with IC and current date.
10) 20 Aug - Sent support ticket and asked why all those lengthy process and delayed withdrawal. Told FortFS that I have reported to Forexpeacearmy.
11) 20 Aug - Denied all profit as FortFS claimed that my IP is same to another client which happened to be on the shared laptop that I used in Penang during PKP lockdown. Said that FortFS shall terminate the agreement, cancel all profit and they'll just give me USD1021 as my deposit.
12) 20 Aug - Asked why all profit is cancelled. If true that cannot on same IP, why all other non-affected trade also cancelled? FortFS surely is a scammer broker. Their review in Forexpeacearmy will surely give heads up to other future or existing client.
13 ) 20 Aug - Got my USD1021 depo. And all the profit is cancelled.

Update until 21st August 2020, 756pm (GMT +8)
Always do your research before you join a broker, look at reviews etc. Why didn't you use a good broker such as BROKER NAME REMOVED instead?

FPA Forums Team Note: This thread is about one company. Mentioning unrelated companies here permanently ties the unrelated company's name to the complaint in this thread. Recommendations like this can also get you invited to dinner with Spam Cat, as the main course.

Back