Scammed by FortFS

Always do your research before you join a broker, look at reviews etc. Why didn't you use a good broker such as ICMarkets instead?
Dear sir, previously I have few broker and during 2018-2020, I developed my own trading system and luckily during the pandemic time (around march 2020 - recently), I have a good winning ratio based on my system. I have made decent profit and want to withdraw it. Then, this matter happen. FortFS just deny my profit and point me to all those clause in their agreement that only benefits them.

Mình cũng vừa bị FortFS xóa báo cáo và lấy tiền lãi từ giao dịch trong 1 tháng mà không rõ lý do, mình up tài liệu lên cho mọi người tham khảo để tránh xa cái công ty lừa đảo này, chúng nó tùy tiện khách hàng cần trừ tiền trong thị trường forex minh bạch này

Attachments

• IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 4
We have already given our answer regarding this case in post number 8 of this thread.
Key points:
1. Mr. ariel6984 violated the terms of the KYC / AML policy, which, according to international financial compliance practice (combating of money laundry and terrorism financing), is a serious violation of the client agreement and the requirements of international payment systems, and leads to the refusal to provide any service, as well as to refunding of the initial deposit to the same payment details from which the funds were received.
2. Mr ariel6984 acknowledged that the violation of the KYC / AML policy and clauses of the client agreement took place.
3. In accordance with the client agreement accepted by Mr. ariel6984 and mentioned above principles, ALL transactions (including all unprofitable transactions) made during the entire period of Mr. ariel6984 being a client of the company were canceled. ALL deposits received from Mr. ariel6984 were refunded to original payment details. Further service was denied to Mr. ariel6984.
4. Please note, that compliance and risk management does not permanently check all clients' trades. However, at the time of registration of clients' applications for withdrawal, checks are obligatorily carried out - which happened in this particular case. That's why re-verification was requested and an investigation was launched.
5. All detailed clarifications were provided to Mr. ariel6984 by email.
6. We consider this case as closed and if Mr. ariel6984 needs additional clarifications, we are ready to provide it only via the official company's e-mail, in order to avoid further distortion of facts.

Please answer the questions given by me in the previous post and evidences.

Stop using this KYC clause as I has already made my point that I need to use the shared laptop during pandemic lockdown period only in Malaysia.

And, if there's need to cancel the profits on the shared laptop IP, why all other trades using my own laptop were dishonor and cancelled by FortFS?

Always trying ways to scammed your clients?

Do entertain us here @Mark Miller (FortFS)

And stop asking me to use your channel as your chat agents acts like a dumbo and just tell me to wait.

And later been banned in your telegram channel for asking these questions? Scared that other clients to run away from your scammer broker?

@Mark Miller (FortFS),

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, you have not addressed the real issue raised here.

I accept the fact that you may, internally, consider this case closed. However, it is far from closed in the court of public opinion, where your reticence to provide straightforward answers is weighing against you.

Kindly ditch the KYC nonsense and tell us in your own words, in plain english what these guys did that warranted taking their profits. Were they abusing your system through some form of arbitrage. Unfortunately a violation of T&C does not justify stealing of profits. I am still to see how FortFS was prejudiced to the tune of $170k.

You are within your rights to terminate the account but taking the profits is not acceptable. Was their violation intentional and malicious aimed at prejudicing your company, or was it an unintentional violation as described by the OP? Did you advise him that he was violating T&C and give him a chance to rectify his action? What are we, as the public, missing that justified stealing $170k?

Back