Scammed by FortFS

ariel6984

Private
I have been with FortFS since 2018 and thru my trading experience, I have lost during 2018 till early this year. My account number is 499413.

Now, I have finally managed to polish my skills and get a decent profit. I requested withdrawal on 14th August and it was denied as they said the verification is not complete. I send the required documents and it took more than usual time until I had to join FortFS Official Telegram and raise my concern in the group. I have also PMed Mr Evgeny 888 (the Telegram's name - FortFS CEO/ representatives I guess). Only on 18th August, my documents were verified.

Next, come another problem as when I am fully verified, I request for another withdrawal of USD2000 on 18th August 2020. After that, again my withdrawal is cancelled by FortFS team and they imposed me another clause that the limit for withdrawal is only set to be USD500. The claus given are as follows, c. 6.3.: "The Company reserves the right to set the maximum and minimum deposit and withdrawal limits for any particular request according to the risk management decision, the payment systems request, the legislative regulations or any other circumstances that can affect Company’s capabilities to comprehensively fulfill its financial obligations."

Abiding this clause, I made withdrawal but limit it at USD500 only on 18th August 2020. On the next day (19th August 2020), I also made another withdrawal amounting USD500 as I am following their withdrawal limit clause.

And what upset me today, my withdrawal made on the 18th August and 19th August were again cancelled by FortFS by their staff named Michael Gimelfarb on 20th August 2020. This time, FortFS requested another verification from me which is to upload a full-sized photo of yourself holding your national ID card / Passport and a sheet of paper with the current date on it in the hand.

Again, I abide their requirement which is for me I considered absurd as previously I did request for withdrawal amount USD30, but no problem arise at all. So, I have uploaded the extra verification documents needed by FortFS thru their website and also thru the email of Michael Gimelfarb of FortFS.

The best part is, today, 20th August 2020, I am blocked from the official FortFS Telegram. And I just took my chance to again PMed Evgeny 888 (the Telegram's ID of their CEO/representative).

I am demanding that my withdrawal is no longer being denied by FortFS as I have follow all their demands and I am just asking for my profit which I hardly earned.

Chronology (FortFS Account Number 499413)

1) 14 Aug - Request WD of USD2000
2) 14 Aug - WD cancelled by FortFS, need verification
3) 18 Aug - Ask in Telegram Official Channel (evgeny 888) why the verification too long
4) 18 Aug - Verified
5) 18 Aug - Request WD USD2000
6) 18 Aug - WD USD2000 cancelled by FortFS. FortFS changed limit of WD to USD500 as the company can just change their limit accordingly with no consent of the Client. Given the agreement by them.
7) 18 Aug - WD USD500, pending
8) 19 Aug - WD another USD500, pending
9) 20 Aug - FortFS request another verification. Want the client to selfie with IC and current date.
10) 20 Aug - Sent support ticket and asked why all those lengthy process and delayed withdrawal. Told FortFS that I have reported to Forexpeacearmy.
11) 20 Aug - Denied all profit as FortFS claimed that my IP is same to another client which happened to be on the shared laptop that I used in Penang during PKP lockdown. Said that FortFS shall terminate the agreement, cancel all profit and they'll just give me USD1021 as my deposit.
12) 20 Aug - Asked why all profit is cancelled. If true that cannot on same IP, why all other non-affected trade also cancelled? FortFS surely is a scammer broker. Their review in Forexpeacearmy will surely give heads up to other future or existing client.
13 ) 20 Aug - Got my USD1021 depo. And all the profit is cancelled.

Update until 21st August 2020, 756pm (GMT +8)

Some of Complaints lodged using FortFS website

Attachments

• Correspondence history 02-page-001.jpg
    Correspondence history 02-page-001.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Correspondence history-page-001.jpg
    Correspondence history-page-001.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Correspondence history 1-page-001.jpg
    Correspondence history 1-page-001.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Correspondence history 01-page-001.jpg
    Correspondence history 01-page-001.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 7
Got blocked from FortFS Official Telegram, below is the email that I have saved regarding my PM with Evgeny 888 (FortFS CEO / Representative)

Attachments

• chat 1.png
    chat 1.png
    265 KB · Views: 7
  • chat 2.png
    chat 2.png
    389.9 KB · Views: 6
  • chat 3.png
    chat 3.png
    347.1 KB · Views: 7
Some of snapshot for the Witdrawal request that got cancelled

Attachments

• Finance History 1.pdf
    85.6 KB · Views: 1
Latest email from FortFS regarding my cancelled profit and they just forfeit it and just return me my deposit. Total absurd kind of scammer broker.

Dear Client,

With this letter we inform you that risk management has revealed gross violations of regulatory documents and KYC policy of the company. The deposited funds will be refunded with a withdrawal request according to the standard procedure (in up to 5 business days timeframe), while the completed orders will be canceled according to the accepted agreements.

The investigation revealed:
- The use of more than one personal account registered for different persons that is a violation of clauses 3.1.3 and 4.2.5 of the “Client Agreement”.
- Transfer to third parties the authorization data for trading accounts, as well as trading by third parties on trading accounts - violation of clauses 4.2.6 and 4.2.9 of the “Customer Agreement”.
- Violation of the KYC (know your customer) policy, paragraph 3.2, namely the transfer of your personal account management, as well as the management of trading accounts (trading on accounts) to third parties without providing notarized documents that confirms the transfer of such rights to third parties, approved by the company.

We quote the content:

Client Agreement (https://static.fortfs.com/.../en/01_client_agreement.pdf)

3.1. The Client guarantees:
3.1.3. Not to use two or more interrelated profiles in the company, including registered on the different persons.
4.2. Obligations of the Client:
4.2.5. To be aware of and be responsible for confidential information security provided to the Client from the Company as well as to assume any possible financial risks caused by the unauthorized tampering of the third parties as a result of hack actions.
4.2.6. To be fully responsible for own trading accounts states.
4.2.9. Obliged to personally and independently manage all his/her registered accounts and Personal cabinet.

«KYC Policy» (https://static.fortfs.com/.../09_know_your_customer...)

3.2. Every Client undertakes to carry out all operations during collaboration with the Company personally and independently. In case of voluntary transfer of account management or access to cabinet on the Company’s website or access to accounts to third parties, the Client must notify the Company and provide the relevant documents for identification of these persons, as well as documents granting the right to use his credentials or data by these third parties (notarized power of attorney or other document, approved by the Company). In case the above documents are not submitted to the Company prior to the transfer of such data or credentials to third parties, the Company reserves the right to apply one or more actions to the Customer's accounts:
- Cancel all or several transactions, review the amount of funds available for withdrawal, make a forced return of funds to the requisites of the funds sender.
- To review the amount of the financial liabilities to the Client.
- To correct the financial results of one or few transactions or to correct the balance of one or few accounts of the Client.
- To stop serving one or few trading accounts of the Client Agreement in accordance with the established procedure.
- To dismiss the deposit or withdraw request.
- To block the Personal cabinet access.
- To terminate the Client Agreement in accordance with the established procedure.

Please pay attention to the fact that violations are recorded by our security system in details. We see the authorizations on the personal accounts, Clients having the same IP, cookies, CID and sequential authorization on the partner's and client's accounts, and trading using a single device.

During the investigation, the connection of client accounts by IP addresses, CID (unique identifiers) of devices, browser cookies was revealed for the users with following emails:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

These facts indicate a direct violation of the agreement terms.

In connection with the above, the company recognizes your actions as fraudulent and in accordance with p.3.2 of the “KYC Policies”, cancels the results of positions placed on trading accounts of interdependent profiles (profiles with which connections are found), blocks access to your personal account and terminates the validity of agreement.

We kindly ask you to submit applications for withdrawal of deposited funds in accordance with the procedures established by the Company's regulatory documents.
Thank you for understanding!

Sincerely yours,
FortFS

Ticket Details

I'm sorry about your loss.

Unfortunately the $500 withdrawal issue is known here. I think think they have financial problems which is why they limit the withdrawals.

Furthermore, they are quite correct about it breaching their terms and conditions.

That said, it is the asymmetric application of their policy that turns them into thieves. They are clearly tracking whatever is going on with your laptop. They could very easily have contacted you the moment of the first log in that breached their T&C but instead they waited to see if there would be a profit or loss. If there was a loss, they need do nothing, but since you made profits, they then removed(stole) those profits under the guise of a breach of T&C.

Highly unethical the way they did this........ If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must a be a duck. In this case it looks like a scam, walks like a scam, and talks like a scam.........

I'm sorry about your loss.

Unfortunately the $500 withdrawal issue is known here. I think think they have financial problems which is why they limit the withdrawals.

Furthermore, they are quite correct about it breaching their terms and conditions.

That said, it is the asymmetric application of their policy that turns them into thieves. They are clearly tracking whatever is going on with your laptop. They could very easily have contacted you the moment of the first log in that breached their T&C but instead they waited to see if there would be a profit or loss. If there was a loss, they need do nothing, but since you made profits, they then removed(stole) those profits under the guise of a breach of T&C.

Highly unethical the way they did this........ If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must a be a duck. In this case it looks like a scam, walks like a scam, and talks like a scam.........
I certainly agree with you sir.. they will just quote whatever clause that favors them.. they surely act like a scammer to me

The full sum of ariel6984's initial deposit has been refunded to him as of now, no limits were applied to this withdrawal.
Please be informed, that ariel6984 has violated the KYC / AML policy, and consequently, the Risk management of the company stopped the services for all of his trading accounts.

We urge the administration of the forum to pay attention to the expressions of the user "Compu-Forex", we see such offensive words as thieves, scammers, etc. as unacceptable to use! This user grossly violates the rules of communication on the forum and we ask you to take action!

For Mark Miller,

I quote your reply in the previous email you sent ; Kindly see my reply in RED COLOUR FONT

The investigation revealed:
- The use of more than one personal account registered for different persons that is a violation of clauses 3.1.3 and 4.2.5 of the “Client Agreement”.
- Transfer to third parties the authorization data for trading accounts, as well as trading by third parties on trading accounts - violation of clauses 4.2.6 and 4.2.9 of the “Customer Agreement”.
- Violation of the KYC (know your customer) policy, paragraph 3.2, namely the transfer of your personal account management, as well as the management of trading accounts (trading on accounts) to third parties without providing notarized documents that confirms the transfer of such rights to third parties, approved by the company.

THIS HAPPEN BECAUSE I WAS STUCK IN MY HOMETOWN DURING THE COVID-19 LOCKDOWN IN MALAYSIA AND HAD NO ACCESS TO MY PERSONAL LAPTOP AND HAD TO BORROW ANOTHER LAPTOP. YOU COULD SEE FROM THE TRADING LOG ON WHICH TRADE I MADE AND POINT TO THAT TRADING ONLY IF I REALLY BY WHAT MEANS HAS VIOLATED THE LAW THAT FORTFS HAS IMPOSED. FORTFS SHOULD ONLY CANCEL THIS TRADE INSTEAD OF ANY OTHER TRADE THAT IS NOT RELATED TO THE USE ON THE LAPTOP OF THE SAME IP WITH THE ALLEGED USER.

We quote the content:

Client Agreement (https://static.fortfs.com/.../en/01_client_agreement.pdf)

3.1. The Client guarantees:
3.1.3. Not to use two or more interrelated profiles in the company, including registered on the different persons.
4.2. Obligations of the Client:
4.2.5. To be aware of and be responsible for confidential information security provided to the Client from the Company as well as to assume any possible financial risks caused by the unauthorized tampering of the third parties as a result of hack actions.
4.2.6. To be fully responsible for own trading accounts states.
4.2.9. Obliged to personally and independently manage all his/her registered accounts and Personal cabinet.

«KYC Policy» (https://static.fortfs.com/.../09_know_your_customer...)

3.2. Every Client undertakes to carry out all operations during collaboration with the Company personally and independently. In case of voluntary transfer of account management or access to cabinet on the Company’s website or access to accounts to third parties, the Client must notify the Company and provide the relevant documents for identification of these persons, as well as documents granting the right to use his credentials or data by these third parties (notarized power of attorney or other document, approved by the Company). In case the above documents are not submitted to the Company prior to the transfer of such data or credentials to third parties, the Company reserves the right to apply one or more actions to the Customer's accounts:
- Cancel all or several transactions, review the amount of funds available for withdrawal, make a forced return of funds to the requisites of the funds sender.
- To review the amount of the financial liabilities to the Client.
- To correct the financial results of one or few transactions or to correct the balance of one or few accounts of the Client.
- To stop serving one or few trading accounts of the Client Agreement in accordance with the established procedure.
- To dismiss the deposit or withdraw request.
- To block the Personal cabinet access.
- To terminate the Client Agreement in accordance with the established procedure.

AS I STATED ABOVE, FORTFS SHOULD ALERT CLIENT IN THE FIRST PLACE IF THE USE OF SAME LAPTOP IS NOT ALLOWED. AND NOT ONLY WHEN THE TRADE IS PROFITABLE TRADE. I BELIEVED THAT THE CLAUSE WILL BE NEVER USED BY FORTFS IF IT IS A LOST TRADE. BUT, PROBLEM ONLY ARISE WHEN YOU GUYS SEE THAT I AM IN A PROFITABLE TRADE. I COULD REMEMBER THAT NOT ALL TRADES ARE DONE ON THE SAME LAPTOP WHICH ONLY OCCUR ON THAT LOCKDOWN PERIOD ONLY AS AFTER THAT I MANAGED TO GO BACK TO MY HOUSE AFTER THE LOCKDOWN IS OVER.

Please pay attention to the fact that violations are recorded by our security system in details. We see the authorizations on the personal accounts, Clients having the same IP, cookies, CID and sequential authorization on the partner's and client's accounts, and trading using a single device.

During the investigation, the connection of client accounts by IP addresses, CID (unique identifiers) of devices, browser cookies was revealed for the users with following emails:

AS I STATED ABOVE, HOW COULD POSSIBLY THE USE OF SAME COMPUTER WITH DIFFERENT PARTIES / CLIENT AFFECT MY TRADING? I THINK I AM THE ONLY PERSON PROFITABLE AS THE CLIENT YOU SAID SHARED THE SAME IP IS LOSING AND HE HAS BLOWN HIS ACCOUNT AFTER THAT. THE CHOICE OF FOREX CURRENCY IS ALSO NOT SAME I GUESS? FORTFS SHOULD NEVER CANCEL MY PROFIT WHICH NOT TRADED ON THE SAME IP IF YOU GUYS WANT TO USE THIS CLAUSE.

These facts indicate a direct violation of the agreement terms.

WHEN A TRADER IF PROFITABLE, YOU SUDDENLY CAME WITH ALL THESE CLAUSE AND SAID THAT IT IS A FACT.

In connection with the above, the company recognizes your actions as fraudulent and in accordance with p.3.2 of the “KYC Policies”, cancels the results of positions placed on trading accounts of interdependent profiles (profiles with which connections are found), blocks access to your personal account and terminates the validity of agreement.

We kindly ask you to submit applications for withdrawal of deposited funds in accordance with the procedures established by the Company's regulatory documents.
Thank you for understanding!

Sincerely yours,
FortFS

PLEASE JUST PROVIDE US HERE WITH THE TRADE LOG OF THE SAME IP YOU CLAIMED IN THIS CLAUSE AND ENTERTAIN US. DONT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH. YOU COULD CLEARLY SEE OTHER PEOPLE REVIEW ON YOUR BROKER WHERE THE WITHDRAWAL IS SURELY A PROBLEM.

I WILL ATTACH THE TRADE LOG HERE ALSO AND PLEASE ENTERTAIN US WITH THIS NONSENSE CLAIM BY FORTFS TO CANCEL ALL OF MY PROFITS AND PLAY GOD TO PUNISH ALL THEIR PROFITABLE CLIENT.

Attachments

• Statement_ 499413 - Mohd Khairil Adzhar Mahmood PDF-01.jpg
    Statement_ 499413 - Mohd Khairil Adzhar Mahmood PDF-01.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Statement_ 499413 - Mohd Khairil Adzhar Mahmood PDF-02.jpg
    Statement_ 499413 - Mohd Khairil Adzhar Mahmood PDF-02.jpg
    523.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Statement_ 499413 - Mohd Khairil Adzhar Mahmood PDF-03.jpg
    Statement_ 499413 - Mohd Khairil Adzhar Mahmood PDF-03.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 4
  • Statement_ 499413 - Mohd Khairil Adzhar Mahmood PDF-04.jpg
    Statement_ 499413 - Mohd Khairil Adzhar Mahmood PDF-04.jpg