Scammed by FXGlory

RikkSam

Private
Have you been scammed by fxglory.

If yes post your comments here and lets us get together in our fight.

I have made huge losses with FXglory in 2013 and now they are not even providing me with my trading history and have blocked all my access to my account.

Still trying to get my trading history but no luck. I remember seeing my trade hit SL multiple times and was being hunted for.

It's best to give some more details.

When did you first notice this loss? How did the loss occur? When did you first contact FxGlory about the situation?

This happened in 2013. When I deposited around total of 200k in the account and then saw the SL being hunted, trades closed last second on Friday's not once but multiple times. I traded with big lot size, but when I asked why did the margin called occurred and why is your price difference from other brokers by 10-15 pips, they said that different brokers have different prices, I know this but they don't differ by 10-15 pips. My account was disabled when I complained and now when I have been trying to get my trading history they are not providing it to me. I have been trying to get it for 15 days and evertime they say me to wait. I have opened a case in traders court as well and have updated it with my tries everyday. I just want my account trading history and I am being denied.

I have been contacting FXGlory everyday for past 15 days and yet no response. I am not asking for any money back (wish I could), I only want my trading history but still haven't received.

Was told that I will not get my trading history:

Kayako logo
0:20:26
× ClosePrintEmailSound: On
Your Question:
Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with Nino .B (Support) - English Support
18:26Nino .B:
Welcome to Fxglory, my name is Nino. Please mention your account number to start a conversation. I will be glad to help you.
18:26Rikk Sam:
18:26Nino .B:
How can I help you?
18:27Rikk Sam:
I have already asked this everyday in last two weeks, when will I get my trading history, its been more than 15 days and no one has responded to me
?
How many more days for my turn?
or I am not receiving it at all?
18:28Nino .B:
Based on our board decision your account is blocked and you can not get your Trading History.
18:29Rikk Sam:
and can i know the reason for that? Even if my account is blocked why would I receive the trading history
18:29Rikk Sam:
?
18:29Nino .B:
Based on our board decision your account is blocked and you can not get your Trading History.
18:30Rikk Sam:
but for what reason?
18:31Rikk Sam:
i have lost so much money with FXGlory and you are saying I can't get my trading history
18:31Nino .B:
Are there any other questions that I can assist you with?
18:32Rikk Sam:
For what reason my account is blocked?
18:34Rikk Sam:
I lost so much money and there were unaccountable charges on my account, automatic trades executed. And you say my account is blocked, for what reason?
18:35Nino .B:
Sir, please send an email to: accounting@fxglory.com
18:36Rikk Sam:
what again email
I am not sending any email to anyone
I already did it 4 -5 times and yet have no reply from them
and as far as I know there is also no board and no employees for FXGlory
18:37Rikk Sam:
it's just 2-3 people who are running this
18:37Rikk Sam:
and I don't know why aren't you providing me my account trading history. Is it to hide something?
18:38Rikk Sam:
I need those history for tax purpose
and nothing else
and you are saying that I can't have that because of board decision my account is blocked wthout reason
18:40Nino .B:
Sir, there is a board, which made a decision about blocking your account and you can not get your Trading History.
18:40Rikk Sam:
for what?
do i have to file a legal complain to get my trading history
?
18:41Rikk Sam:
you can't say I can't get my own accounts trading history?
18:41Rikk Sam:
if that is the case I will pursue legal methods to get it
18:42Rikk Sam:
and it looks like you are hiding something by not allowing me my trading history'
18:42Nino .B:
Sir, please send an email to: accounting@fxglory.com
18:43Rikk Sam:
I am not contacting anyone as I already have tried it for more thatn 15 days without any result
18:45Rikk Sam:
I will see what course of action do I need to take
18:46Nino .B:
Based on our board decision your account is disabled and we cannot send you your trading history.
18:46Rikk Sam:
it's ok, I will see what to do now since you have denied me my trading history
18:46Rikk Sam:
there is something fishy

You first noticed the problem in 2013 and only began contacting them in January 2015? Is there more to this timeline?

I am also scamed bt fxglory they cancel 3000$ profits and also 4500$ my own deposit as well and blocked the account's in 08-2013 also i have complaint's everywhere.
when you decide to put money with these guy's it is typically like you invest your hard earned money with any one you don't know in the street

I am wondering why people are blaming others for their loss? if you are not able to win that't not some others fault,that is your own fault. I've been treated wrongly cause of guys like you can not take the loss cause of their own bad bid.

I have been trading with FxGlory for over 6 months now and the reason i started to research about them was that I have been happy since day one so i was surprised was it just me or others were the same....I've friends experiencing great service and luck with Fx so i guess I aint the only one who is being happy with them.

So i want everyone to know Not to listen to guys who have lost their bets and are angry writing crap now,1:3000 leverage + 50% bonus is just crazy, go with it guys !!!

Back