• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scammed by FXLeader

I am having an issue with a company

Evane

Recruit
I have been scammed by that company and have reporter it to the Swedish Police. Now I will get further and last time I was in here I saw an advertisement from a company with lawyers and other proffesionals that could help. But now I can't find it. Anyone who knows?

I have been scammed by that company and have reporter it to the Swedish Police. Now I will get further and last time I was in here I saw an advertisement from a company with lawyers and other proffesionals that could help. But now I can't find it. Anyone who knows?
Website is running or down?

Website is running or down?
It looks like it is down or changed and the mail is bokning back with ettor etc. But suddenly one person from FXLleader contacted me, for signing a last document. I asked her to tell my contactperson to get in tuch with me before anything else could be done. Yesterday she replied that she had, but I have not been contacted by him yet. I will ask her about the website as well.
At first when I asked her about what happened with mail and webbsite she said they hade a total "remake".

It looks like it is down or changed and the mail is bokning back with ettor etc. But suddenly one person from FXLleader contacted me, for signing a last document. I asked her to tell my contactperson to get in tuch with me before anything else could be done. Yesterday she replied that she had, but I have not been contacted by him yet. I will ask her about the website as well.
At first when I asked her about what happened with mail and webbsite she said they hade a total "remake".
Share official reply if you get any from them, officially reply means reply from company domain email.

I had try to registered last (Friday, August 18, 2019) via online, next day a man called me to be able to pursue my registration. Fortunately, once i hear his voice automatically i feel something wrong. While his talking i told him i think i dont wanna continue my registration anymore, but suddenly his tone change the way he talks to me and started to irirate. He sounds forcing me to pursue and give him my card number, but i just let him talk even not listening to him and he cut the call when he noticed im not talking anymore and call me back again but i didnt answer. So i started to check for scam reports and thanks to my instinct i didnt give my card number.

Hope this will help others also; here is the new number he used.
+44 20 3514 4886

I had try to registered last (Friday, August 18, 2019) via online, next day a man called me to be able to pursue my registration. Fortunately, once i hear his voice automatically i feel something wrong. While his talking i told him i think i dont wanna continue my registration anymore, but suddenly his tone change the way he talks to me and started to irirate. He sounds forcing me to pursue and give him my card number, but i just let him talk even not listening to him and he cut the call when he noticed im not talking anymore and call me back again but i didnt answer. So i started to check for scam reports and thanks to my instinct i didnt give my card number.

Hope this will help others also; here is the new number he used.
+44 20 3514 4886
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Back