SCAMMED BY GKFX AFTER FULFILLING BONUS THEY CONFISCATED IT BACK

yes i have tried to. although i am not that familiar with social media as i lead more of a private life.

regards

hi All and thank you for your help. The case was settled out of court with gkfx for 7.5k. minus court fees of around 1k that leaves 6.5k out of a bonus of 15k. still something to cover my losses in trades.

regards

can you tell us more about the settlement? how did it happen, what time did it take, who did you speak with there? I have been waiting for almost 2 months for them to process my withdrawal, they are neither saying why they are not processing nor anything else.

hi fpad

I don't quite understand. I see you have had issues with another broker called noafx but obviously they were a scam. Gkfx is not a scam broker rather the complaint was that they dishonored a bonus.but overall they are not a scam broker.
they are regulated and would definitely process withdrawals and not ignore you. why not go to the ombudsman and he will sort it out for you if gkfx is not responding.
perhaps tell me a little more about your situation so i can understand.
my issue was far more complex and therefore it went to a uk court and we settled outside court.

regards

Gkfx is not a scam broker rather the complaint was that they dishonored a bonus.but overall they are not a scam broker.

sure sounds confusing….you are welcome to explain :cool:

Best, check their last financial statement , what every single trader should do, before even signing up, read all until the last page !

Yes, a little homework , at least you will see who gets true Bonuses payed without the slightest problem, and much more…..

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06837942/filing-history

Compagnies accounts Dec. 2017 Pdf….pg 24……b. Bonus accural

well GKFX closed my account through an email to me and requested me in that email to put in a withdrawal request, which I did and they have not processed it in 2 months now, and do not answer with any reason why so...

sure sounds confusing….you are welcome to explain :cool:

hi not confusing at all. they are not scam broker like the ones registered carribean islands who will just not process any withdrawels after a certain time or after profits. rather they dishonoured a bonus which i felt i was entitled to the bonus and they felt they had the right to withdraw it.

Back