Scammed by HK Forex

Hi Michael,

Yes i have been ripped 100k USD by these #$($# and cant believe it... until i read your thread then realised it was a scam.. thought something was strange when i had 5 days pending for a withdrawl from my account... they have seriously screwed me that was my entire life savings i literally handed over to them... im not sure what else i can now do .. im tried contacting the ACCC and ASIC and the Hong Kong equivalent but it seems hopeless in recovering the monies.. if you have any lead way or any new information that could help in recovering or bringing these scum to justice i would appreciate it... i hope they die a slow and painful death...

Hi Ralph08,

No, this is a total scam, there never was any chance of withdrawing my money. I hope you are not being ripped by these dogs. Are you?

Mick

I feel sick after finding this, i too have been scammed by these c*&nts. I was having trust issues with Michael for a while after he kept trying to get me to invest more which i refused. After that point he stopped calling with the market hype that he had been sporting on a daily basis. Their site currently states that there is communication problems due to the quakes, awfully convenient considering my options expeire on friday if they ever existed. What can be done about this?

hey guys... ive lost 100k to these c*&*s and im not about to go down without at least trying to expose them.. i have some contacts in the media and am goin to see what i can do ... the more of us the better so if you are intersted in taking this further to see what we can do email me at l.lucutz@hotmail.com... im not promising anything but we can at least try...

There has to be a way we can get these crooks, can we trace anything through their IP address or bank account details?

hey guys thanks for the couple of responses... i have got the balling rolling .. and would really appreciate any more support if you are intersted in taking this further please do email me at l.lucutz@hotmail.com .. and let me know what information you have that we can use anything would be a great help .. papers other emails documents taped conversations etc...

hope to hear from you soon... peace

Michael 123 opened a scam ticket, but hasn't responded to the questions left there by one of our investigators there.

Please be aware that Forex Options are technically outside of the FPA's field of expertise, but we wil try our best to advise you on this matter.

Considering the amounts of money involved, contacting the HK authorities as quickly as possible would be a very good idea. You may also want to consider consulting an attorney.

Back