SCAMMED BY HUGOSWAY BY MOVING SELLSTOP /STOP LOSS/ TAKE PROFIT

cameronscott

Recruit
This is the absolute worst Broker in the entire world, STAY AWAY, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY, AND CALL IT SLIPPAGE or use margin call to stop you out when your no in margin trouble, I sent them the proof I had & and their response was "sorry there's nothing we can do about it", they manipulated my Sell Stop 18 pips lower then swung price to hit my stop loss. This isn't the first time this happened either, I saw my take profits inavertedly being missed and stop losses being hit 5 pips above where it was set to. They will widen spreads just to hit your stop loss. I set my stop loss to break even all the time and end up 2 pips in the negative "go figure" pay attention to your account 9/10 times they are getting over on you too. Not to mention the swap fees are ridiculous, and they are not transparent about any of their fees, you will not find them anywhere on their website. Theres a reason this broker is located offshore & not FCA or CFTC approved, they are scam artists looking to nickel and dime their customers. They will also claim they can't find my name in the system after writing this review.

Attachments

• IMG_1111.jpg
    IMG_1111.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1105.PNG
    IMG_1105.PNG
    493.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1086.PNG
    IMG_1086.PNG
    496 KB · Views: 11
  • 960a98221d3442b2d75104444896ca07.JPG
    960a98221d3442b2d75104444896ca07.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 443d187ea280a839881fccca11ca5a5a.JPG
    443d187ea280a839881fccca11ca5a5a.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 5dfb69cb8f7b998315cf9ddd60726348.JPG
    5dfb69cb8f7b998315cf9ddd60726348.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 13
This is the absolute worst Broker in the entire world, STAY AWAY, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY, AND CALL IT SLIPPAGE or use margin call to stop you out when your no in margin trouble, I sent them the proof I had & and their response was "sorry there's nothing we can do about it", they manipulated my Sell Stop 18 pips lower then swung price to hit my stop loss. This isn't the first time this happened either, I saw my take profits inavertedly being missed and stop losses being hit 5 pips above where it was set to. They will widen spreads just to hit your stop loss. I set my stop loss to break even all the time and end up 2 pips in the negative "go figure" pay attention to your account 9/10 times they are getting over on you too. Not to mention the swap fees are ridiculous, and they are not transparent about any of their fees, you will not find them anywhere on their website. Theres a reason this broker is located offshore & not FCA or CFTC approved, they are scam artists looking to nickel and dime their customers. They will also claim they can't find my name in the system after writing this review.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://hugosway.com/contact-us/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/hugoswayofficial
https://twitter.com/hugosway
https://www.instagram.com/hugoswayofficial/
Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

If you have not already, please also screen record your trading sessions. Have the journal tab, charts, market watch, etc clearly visible to easily detect any manipulation.

If you have some footage already, you may upload it as a public or unlisted video to places like youtube, vimeo, google drive, dropbox, etc. After posting it here, load the post in an incognito/private browser window and see if the video will play.

If you get into the habit of recording your trading sessions, it will be easier to demonstrate the precise moment(s) in which adverse action occurs.

SAME EXACT THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME AND THE SPREAD WAS 28+ PIPS AND NO PRIOR MARGIN CALL ISSUE. THESE ARE THIEVES AND I PLAN ON BLASTING THIS MESSAGE ON AS MANY POSTS AS POSSIBLE.

@mstephen4 please open your own scam alert thread and submit independent evidence there.

No need to use ALL CAPS either.

Or reply to every thread. Open your own thread and submit evidence there.

Last edited:
Back