Scammed by Inside Option for 6 months

Heymelody

Recruit
I have been trading with Inside Option under the trading group of Ben Johnson (analyst), Ross McAllan (manager), Mike Heiden (broker) since 19th Jan 2016.

Since my first deposit, they have threatened not to trade for me unless I deposit more funds, sometimes via Credit card for quick trades, but mostly by Wire Transfer to Money net intl (Bank Pekao SA or Bank Millennium SA).

Usually for CC the deposits are reflected almost immediately on my account, for Wires I have to be in contact with my broker, Mike. When Mike had good opportunities (Facebook or Oil packages) he and Ross would coerce me to deposit more funds. He would then allow small transfers of $3000-$6000 usd to my bank account to show they are not scammers.

My account was standing at $1,217,381.50 usd when I initiated a withdrawal after weeks of being unable to contact anybody or calling support at +442035191372.
Mike cancelled my request and traded my account on 9th August without my approval or insurance, to which he suddenly said the market went bad and all his client's accounts were at $0 and the company lost 60% of their shares.

I am sharing a snapshot of my account and the withdrawal for "bonuses" they did after trading without my consent. Also, chats between Mike and I showing false promises he makes. Also, a tenancy agreement where they are supposed to be located (Gherkin in London - and I have asked friends to check but they are not there) and a Cysec regulation they sent me bearing the same registration number of Banc De Binary. Also, a Potential Earnings report which they failed to meet but "lost" all the money.

I hope I can get my money back somehow through this channel.

Attachments

• image1.PNG
    image1.PNG
    515.1 KB · Views: 1
  • image1-2.PNG
    image1-2.PNG
    268.9 KB · Views: 1
  • image2.PNG
    image2.PNG
    270.5 KB · Views: 1
  • InsideOption lease agreement.pdf
    134.8 KB · Views: 11
  • InternationalSecuritiesExchangeBank lisence agreement.pdf
    341.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Earnings report.pdf
    565.4 KB · Views: 10
I have been trading with Inside Option under the trading group of Ben Johnson (analyst), Ross McAllan (manager), Mike Heiden (broker) since 19th Jan 2016.

Since my first deposit, they have threatened not to trade for me unless I deposit more funds, sometimes via Credit card for quick trades, but mostly by Wire Transfer to Money net intl (Bank Pekao SA or Bank Millennium SA).

Usually for CC the deposits are reflected almost immediately on my account, for Wires I have to be in contact with my broker, Mike. When Mike had good opportunities (Facebook or Oil packages) he and Ross would coerce me to deposit more funds. He would then allow small transfers of $3000-$6000 usd to my bank account to show they are not scammers.

My account was standing at $1,217,381.50 usd when I initiated a withdrawal after weeks of being unable to contact anybody or calling support at +442035191372.
Mike cancelled my request and traded my account on 9th August without my approval or insurance, to which he suddenly said the market went bad and all his client's accounts were at $0 and the company lost 60% of their shares.

I am sharing a snapshot of my account and the withdrawal for "bonuses" they did after trading without my consent. Also, chats between Mike and I showing false promises he makes. Also, a tenancy agreement where they are supposed to be located (Gherkin in London - and I have asked friends to check but they are not there) and a Cysec regulation they sent me bearing the same registration number of Banc De Binary. Also, a Potential Earnings report which they failed to meet but "lost" all the money.

I hope I can get my money back somehow through this channel.
Follow the below steps to recover your money.

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Contact details.............

United Kingdom +44-2035191372
Switzerland +41-225510005

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/insideoption/timeline

https://twitter.com/InsideOption

https://plus.google.com/116560435198852033872/posts

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-GbIByqQugg-GBfF9R9pA

If you deposited Money via credit card then talk with CC department and ask for Charge back as soon as possible.

Depending on how old those deposits were, I may have some good news for you.

WinChargeback.com is the only chargeback company I know that can help with both credit card charbacks and bank wire reversals.

I'm in a similar situation, trading with INSIDE OPTION for 10 months, investing all together 180K, making wins and loses, at the end they don't want to approve my withdrawal request of my remaining funds. My account manager Mitch Cooper isn't responding to my emails since August 9th 2016. I wrote a lot of emails to other involved persons as well, like Peter Saxon (my first account manager) who lost all my profits in 4 days in June 2016, Jason Richards (apparently assistant of Mitch Cooper), Ross McAllan and Ben James.
I'm now sure that they've used fake names. Since August they are not available per skype, email or telephone. After emailing accounting department, support and compliance for several times, urging them to approve my withdrawal request, I've got an answer which is stating that I cannot withdraw my money because of their Bonus policy. I never ever got an offer or have used any Bonuses for the trades I've done.
Since today (22nd of September 2016) their website is UNDER MAINTENANCE and after some internet research I came up with the news published today: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-millions-led-victims-committing-suicide.html and https://www.thebureauinvestigates.c...-millions-uks-biggest-scam-government-stands/

I want to file criminal fraud charges and report this to Interpol and Europol. If you have other ideas how to respond to this fraud or which way to go to, please let me know! May be we could do that together in more efficient way!

I want to file criminal fraud charges and report this to Interpol and Europol. If you have other ideas how to respond to this fraud or which way to go to, please let me know! May be we could do that together in more efficient way!

Email me at heymelodywoo @gmail

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrote to Heymelody who had questions but little advice nor progress to report. I think the post was a fishing trip from Inside Option. It should be noted the scam industry places their own blogs in order to discover what is happening behind the scenes. There are also scam legals. Money recovery needs to be led by professionals. Use proper legals in the country in which the scam was committed eg Israel. Do your due diligence. Owner of Inside Option has been released. Scam industry is likely to continue in Israel despite the outlawing of binaries trading by the Israeli government. They will likely start scamming in other ways eg cryptocurrencies next and continue from their base in Israel. Life thus goes on uninterrupted.

Back