Scammed by interactive option

AvanO

Recruit
I saw a binary app call 810 and decide to try it out the auto trading platform and deposit 250usd to the account. It has been like 3 months and I still cant log in the binary810 app using the login and password they gave me . I email them in particulaly with a guy george brown and up till this date I still cant trade in their online platform manually or log in the binary 810 app to auto trade and now my money is just display in my account as though it is just numbers. I cant trade all the usual 60 second , 15mins or daily . It will always be NULL when I manual place $100 position for example.

Interactive option is a scam binary option , they do not let me trade manual and they do not let me trade using binary 810 .

I want to dispute the 250usd can someone help me

Avan

nobody answer you in this conversation, because all FPA members already know that all binary brokers options are SCAMS ! Auto Scam plataform? I did not know they had already invented a robot to steal customers money.

I saw a binary app call 810 and decide to try it out the auto trading platform and deposit 250usd to the account. It has been like 3 months and I still cant log in the binary810 app using the login and password they gave me . I email them in particulaly with a guy george brown and up till this date I still cant trade in their online platform manually or log in the binary 810 app to auto trade and now my money is just display in my account as though it is just numbers. I cant trade all the usual 60 second , 15mins or daily . It will always be NULL when I manual place $100 position for example.

Interactive option is a scam binary option , they do not let me trade manual and they do not let me trade using binary 810 .

Avan

Go their live support and talk with them regarding your case, also send them this thread link and ask them to clear things over here.

Avan

I suggest you to put pressure on them, send every email you have a link to this thread until they get tired :)

Interactive Option is the biggest scam ever. I am waiting for withdrawal from November 2014 but the money is not paid me!

Back