Scammed By Intrepidfs Neuro Net Software

Shawn Stout

Recruit
The owner is a complete scam artist, just lost me tons of money, 3 weeks to even get to use the software cause he failed to tell me it was still in development when i already paid for it, when it finally was released all it does it lose money.

I asked for a refund and the owner (Nick) told me he would give me a refund, then kept giving me reasons of why he couldn't paypal me my money back, after 2 weeks of asking him for my refund he just quit responding to me.

If you want to lose money, this is a great system, if you want to make money then this isnt for you.

The way the system works is that 90% of the time it goes against the longer trends trying to take pikes off of it. He will post false posting of trades showing it will make money and for me, using the exact settings and broker that was suggested.

Thank god i was on a demo account or this could of done some real bad damage.

I found out later his chat room is filled up with people that get commission for the software which i was offered also, but its not right to sell a system that just looses money.

This is my Experience with Intrepidfs's Neuro Net software.

Also after talking to other people that isnt on the payroll i was told by people how had it longer than i did that they ran it for a year and just continuously lost money for them.

Re: Scammed by Intrepidfs Neuro Software

Hi forks. As I will always say, you must be careful in trying various means of making it. Just as you doing some others too are devicing means to make it from you too. Always make enquiries before deving into any purchase of whatever sort that is captioned to attract you to buy. If these innovations are 100% workable as they always claim to be, I am sure many will not even want to make it for sale. Be on the guard!

Hi forks. As I will always say, you must be careful in trying various means of making it. Just as you doing some others too are devicing means to make it from you too. Always make enquiries before deving into any purchase of whatever sort that is captioned to attract you to buy. If these innovations are 100% workable as they always claim to be, I am sure many will not even want to make it for sale. Be on the guard!

Absolutely correct.Those who have ears let them hear.

Back