Scammed by IQ Option and i want to get back money from them.

John .T

Recruit
At the beginning using IQ Option when I lose trades in Binary option/Digital Option I used to think like it is my mistake that I'm not understanding or failed to following the indicators. But now when i do understand the indicators and follow them as required but still when the trend is going down and I put the trade in is "Sell" suddenly from the next candle start going upward until the time expires.
I started on 11-06-2020 and now it's more then a year and i have deposited $350 and except $40 from $10 i haven't got any profit.
I just don't understand why the persons on the YouTube teaching about new indicators on real account don't get loss. I use the same strategy as they but i got loss each time.
Each time i deposit thinking about the money i have loss will earn this time but the hasn't come yet and i keep getting lose.
Today i have uninstalled the IQ Option and the free version of vfxalerts.
And $350 means so much for me. If i can get back that money that'd be the best thing ever.

Any suggestion from FPA?

At the beginning using IQ Option when I lose trades in Binary option/Digital Option I used to think like it is my mistake that I'm not understanding or failed to following the indicators. But now when i do understand the indicators and follow them as required but still when the trend is going down and I put the trade in is "Sell" suddenly from the next candle start going upward until the time expires.
I started on 11-06-2020 and now it's more then a year and i have deposited $350 and except $40 from $10 i haven't got any profit.
I just don't understand why the persons on the YouTube teaching about new indicators on real account don't get loss. I use the same strategy as they but i got loss each time.
Each time i deposit thinking about the money i have loss will earn this time but the hasn't come yet and i keep getting lose.
And $350 means so much for me. If i can get back that money that'd be the best thing ever.

Any suggestion from FPA?
Check this out iqoption.com to get most of the answers.

Thanks for the information, can you plz guide on which platform i can do binary trades?

FPA Forums Team Note: Do not ask for company recommendations in any Scam Alerts thread. Any company recommended will have its name permanently tied to the original complaint about an unrelated company. Anyone recommending a company in Scam Alerts will be eaten by Spam Cat.

The FPA also recommends against trading binary options with any company.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jun 28, 2021 at 5:41 PM

Any suggestion from FPA?
Hello John, we would like to inform you that indicators do not 100% guarantee that the graph will move in the same direction as you predict them. If the market changes suddenly, so will the graph, regardless of what indicator showed you, it only indicates that the graph might go upward or downward. You need to combine fundamental analysis with technical tools to maximize chances of success. Also, different strategies work for different individuals. It is not necessary that a certain strategy which works for someone else is going to work for you as well.
Thus, try to combines various analysis and then try them with small amounts and see if it works.

Best,
Adil - IQ Option.

Hello John, we would like to inform you that indicators do not 100% guarantee that the graph will move in the same direction as you predict them. If the market changes suddenly, so will the graph, regardless of what indicator showed you, it only indicates that the graph might go upward or downward. You need to combine fundamental analysis with technical tools to maximize chances of success. Also, different strategies work for different individuals. It is not necessary that a certain strategy which works for someone else is going to work for you as well.
Thus, try to combines various analysis and then try them with small amounts and see if it works.

Best,
Adil - IQ Option.
We want your attention here iqoption.com too.

Back