SCAMMED BY JINLONG ZHIHUI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED and the lessons I've learned

JinlongScammed

Recruit
I thought it was important to start yet another thread on this matter, just to keep the conversation going, as this thing seems to be growing by the day. Similarly to previous comments, I was approached by a 'too-good-to-be-true' Chinese Prince Charming (Ben) on a dating app, who eventually had me persuaded to invest in XAU/USD through Jinlong. I'm attaching his photos here and this is his phone number, just in case... +1(928) 494-7411. It's important to mention that I am currently located in Bulgaria, so the scam has expanded to Europe now.
Although still shocked by the whole mess, including Jinlong's refusal to allow me funds' withdrawal unless I make a 50% of my current MT4 funds deposit, and the anxiousness of knowing that these people have a copy of my passport and a front photo of my debit card; I am determined to put this behind me and try to forgive myself for how I allowed a man I've never met before to make a fool out of me, without me even doing a small research about ...practically anything.

1. I've learned that this whole pandemic has left us more vulnerable than ever, with a desire to connect that overrides instinct, emotional intelligence and common sense.
2. I've learned that our value as humans has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with our account balance.
3. I've learned that if something sounds too good to be true...it's because it is too good to be true.
4. Leaving my financial loss aside, this period of trading some opened my eyes towards managing my finances, how I spend my money irrationally and the opportunities for savings and investment out there - so I choose to see this as an investment in my financial education, and although this specific type of trading is not my cup of tea, I look forward to saving some money and making some meaning investments with them.

So, ladies, it's important to forgive yourselves before anything else. I'm a strong believer in karma and that some way or another, this will be returned to them. Until then, I will do anything within my reach to alert authorities, write messages, even to Tinder and the Chinese embassy in Bulgaria. Please know that you are not alone.

Attachments

• IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 18
Hi and welcome to FPA!
Are you still in contact with this guy?

Best regards,
Joerg

No, have blocked him and the so called 'financial department'. It's too humiliating for me as it is. Before reading all the comments here, I sent JL an official communication via email...back when I thought I was dealing with a legit company. Now that I know that this is not the case, I just want to move on, and hopefully help others not go through the embarrassment, self-flagellation and financial crisis I'm going through.

I thought it was important to start yet another thread on this matter, just to keep the conversation going, as this thing seems to be growing by the day. Similarly to previous comments, I was approached by a 'too-good-to-be-true' Chinese Prince Charming (Ben) on a dating app, who eventually had me persuaded to invest in XAU/USD through Jinlong. I'm attaching his photos here and this is his phone number, just in case... +1(928) 494-7411. It's important to mention that I am currently located in Bulgaria, so the scam has expanded to Europe now.
Although still shocked by the whole mess, including Jinlong's refusal to allow me funds' withdrawal unless I make a 50% of my current MT4 funds deposit, and the anxiousness of knowing that these people have a copy of my passport and a front photo of my debit card; I am determined to put this behind me and try to forgive myself for how I allowed a man I've never met before to make a fool out of me, without me even doing a small research about ...practically anything.

1. I've learned that this whole pandemic has left us more vulnerable than ever, with a desire to connect that overrides instinct, emotional intelligence and common sense.
2. I've learned that our value as humans has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with our account balance.
3. I've learned that if something sounds too good to be true...it's because it is too good to be true.
4. Leaving my financial loss aside, this period of trading some opened my eyes towards managing my finances, how I spend my money irrationally and the opportunities for savings and investment out there - so I choose to see this as an investment in my financial education, and although this specific type of trading is not my cup of tea, I look forward to saving some money and making some meaning investments with them.

So, ladies, it's important to forgive yourselves before anything else. I'm a strong believer in karma and that some way or another, this will be returned to them. Until then, I will do anything within my reach to alert authorities, write messages, even to Tinder and the Chinese embassy in Bulgaria. Please know that you are not alone.
Thanks for the information :)

You can check here jinltech.com too.

In the meantime, I managed to track the real 'Ben', whose actual name is Taitan Chen, and just like in other cases, a puplic figure in China. He was actually very kind, supportive and offered his help in spreading the news. Must be quite unpleasant for all these people whose photos were stolen and used for criminal purposes too.
Quite an awful world we live in sometimes.
I will keep posting should any new developments occur, although I don't hold any hopes at this point.

In the meantime, I managed to track the real 'Ben', whose actual name is Taitan Chen, and just like in other cases, a puplic figure in China. He was actually very kind, supportive and offered his help in spreading the news. Must be quite unpleasant for all these people whose photos were stolen and used for criminal purposes too.
Quite an awful world we live in sometimes.
I will keep posting should any new developments occur, although I don't hold any hopes at this point.
Don't give up! They want all victims to lay down and go away because that is the easiest path to take. Thanks for the update and keep fighting.

Thanks for sharing and sorry for what happened to you too. Pretty much all the people who came here know this feeling. Thanks for suggesting reporting it to the Chinese embassy, never thought of that. It's a pretty good idea. Don't worry, the Chinese authorities are behind these people. Most of them are not even conducting this kind of scam in China. They go to Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and all those places to do it and they are also scamming Chinese people too. So, they will end up behind bars. Believe in justice.

Good luck

Back