SCAMMED BY JINLONG ZHIHUI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

hello
i had been scammed by same company. Actually i have the same situation now. its there anything can do now? I already report it to local police and hong kong police . But hong kong polive said the company is not register at hong kong address, they cant do anything.

Thanks for updating. Reporting it is the first thing to do. I don't want to disappoint you but there's not much to do unless you are an expert hacker or know a lot of IT stuff to trace them. Being vocal and put the story out there you are helping a lot already. People have to be aware of this kind of scams. I wish there are more articles about it.

hello
i had been scammed by same company. Actually i have the same situation now. its there anything can do now? I already report it to local police and hong kong police . But hong kong polive said the company is not register at hong kong address, they cant do anything.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hello, how I can connect with you, same situation. Let’s keep in touch and do something together.
I am in the same situation! I am desperate. How can I connect to you and other girls? I have reported it to the local police, FBI, and several other agencies.

How I can share my story I already prepare report Toronto Police Department, Canada, Canadian State Anti-Fraud Center, China Consulate and Goverment, China State Trade commissioner Service (TCS), Hong Kong Police Force Anti-Deception Coordination Center, Hong Kong Police Force, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Internet Crime Complaint Center.

Girls please!!!!! respond to me, if there will be more of us and there will be details, maybe we will change the situation. I’m from Toronto.
I have reported to the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Internet Crime Complaint Center, local police, Securities and futures commission (香港及期货事物监察委员会), Federal Trade Commission, and Hong Kong Police (Report Cyber Crime). This company is registered in HongKong. Girls please report to FBI. Please contact me.

Has anyone heard of JINLONG ZHIHUI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED?.

I believe i'm being scammed. I was talked into this by a guy i started talking to on Tinder under the name of Tang Yufan.
Told me he was investing in London Gold. I know nothing about the subject but since "we were getting to know each other" and the guy was "very enthusiastic" i took "a leap of faith"(meaning being stupidly naive). He introduced me to JINLONG ( jinltech.com/en/ ), MT4, Local bitcoins etc... showed me the process, helped me open "my own accounts" on everything and stuff.

He got me into a so called "membership" with JINLONG ( LV. 1 booking recharge amount within 5w USDT,7 days to complete the booking investment recharge, you can upgrade [Silver member] to enjoy a gift of 5888 (USDT).) where i needed to pay apparently 50k. He transferred 40k into my account and i deposited 10k.
After this, the so called membership was paid, days after, i wanted to make a withdrawal from the broker but they told me i needed to pay 14,355 from personal income tax, i payed, now they're saying that the amounts transferred by the guy ($20,582 / 19,683) may be subject of money laundry and my account is frozen and is being subject of investigation for money laundering but the solution to this would be to pay exactly the amount the guy transferred first in order for them to unfreeze my account.

As you can imagine the guy disappeared (after they told me i needed to pay the income tax); i have screenshots from the conversations with the guy and the so called "Jinlong Financial Department"

If anyone has some advice on this matter that could get me a solution, I'd honestly appreciate it.
Same story...
My roommate was chatting with a guy named Cassel (Chinese name is different of course) from Hong Kong, who is trading gold(XAU/USD) on Metatrader 4 platform and he convinced her to start trading as well, so she started with $7,000 in October. Everything went smooth, he’s helping to gain profit, when balance was 10x of her principal she withdrew $1,000 and $2,000 before November 3, 2020 so I also decided to start. He suggested via Banxa to deposit, which didn’t work for me, so I asked wire information and Jinlong gave me a private JP Morgan Chase bank account(attached) so I wired $4,200 first and later $1,200 via CashApp bitcoin. When my total fund was $14,500 I sent a withdrawal request, they rejected and requested 10% tax, which I paid $1,500 by bitcoin via CashApp on December 1, 2020 but rejected again as they want 20% more a handling fee within one week otherwise my account is going to be frozen. So I canceled my withdrawal request and just keeping it “active” by trading daily a little bit. My roommate was also asked to pay 10% for further withdrawal, so we decided to start with mine first which didn’t work. Even if I send them more 20% fee, I don’t think I will be able to withdraw after reading all threads about them. That scammer guy’s phone number is +1 (587) 418-0657 (has whatsapp and telegram and uses Google translate), stopped responding me when I got suspicious of his words and demanded Jinlong to provide any official document where it states when and how much is the so called fees and taxes they just ignored of course. I see there are lots of Jinlong’s victims, I believe together we can find a solution soon and be able to withdraw at least our principal, as I believe even if the broker is scam, trade was on Metatrader 4, which is a legit platform.

Btw, does Metatrader 4 provide any assistance to deal with such scam brokers?

And what are the further steps to destroy this scheme?

P.S. I have all of the conversations with Customer service, Fin.department and wire details from my bank account.

Attachments

• EAA81F3D-7306-48BC-A3D5-32015C2C47E1.png
    EAA81F3D-7306-48BC-A3D5-32015C2C47E1.png
    351.5 KB · Views: 42
  • E2284A1A-F241-4DD0-AFF5-AA4DE42D197B.png
    E2284A1A-F241-4DD0-AFF5-AA4DE42D197B.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • FB4FF6C5-E96C-4E61-B394-F11196AE4555.png
    FB4FF6C5-E96C-4E61-B394-F11196AE4555.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
  • 5ED44DA6-F55F-4442-93B9-1B20304745FE.png
    5ED44DA6-F55F-4442-93B9-1B20304745FE.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
Same story...
My roommate was chatting with a guy named Cassel (Chinese name is different of course) from Hong Kong, who is trading gold(XAU/USD) on Metatrader 4 platform and he convinced her to start trading as well, so she started with $7,000 in October. Everything went smooth, he’s helping to gain profit, when balance was 10x of her principal she withdrew $1,000 and $2,000 before November 3, 2020 so I also decided to start. He suggested via Banxa to deposit, which didn’t work for me, so I asked wire information and Jinlong gave me a private JP Morgan Chase bank account(attached) so I wired $4,200 first and later $1,200 via CashApp bitcoin. When my total fund was $14,500 I sent a withdrawal request, they rejected and requested 10% tax, which I paid $1,500 by bitcoin via CashApp on December 1, 2020 but rejected again as they want 20% more a handling fee within one week otherwise my account is going to be frozen. So I canceled my withdrawal request and just keeping it “active” by trading daily a little bit. My roommate was also asked to pay 10% for further withdrawal, so we decided to start with mine first which didn’t work. Even if I send them more 20% fee, I don’t think I will be able to withdraw after reading all threads about them. That scammer guy’s phone number is +1 (587) 418-0657 (has whatsapp and telegram and uses Google translate), stopped responding me when I got suspicious of his words and demanded Jinlong to provide any official document where it states when and how much is the so called fees and taxes they just ignored of course. I see there are lots of Jinlong’s victims, I believe together we can find a solution soon and be able to withdraw at least our principal, as I believe even if the broker is scam, trade was on Metatrader 4, which is a legit platform.

P.S. I have all of the conversations with Customer service, Fin.department and wire details from my bank accounAt
How were you able to withdraw, I wasn't even able to withdraw at all. You are right regarding MT4, surely they should be able to help. What is your email btw? Since I am going through the same thing.

Same story...

P.S. I have all of the conversations with Customer service, Fin.department and wire details from my bank account.
The account you transferred to is someone's savings account at Chase Bank. Guanglin Peng is who registered the savings account in California. HK has a searacheable company registry with the basic search being free however to get more detailed information, Directors who registered the site, etc. you may have to pay a fee to download the full report.

1609864953738.png
CA Attorney General - you can file a complaint with the attorney generals office directly against Guanglin Peng

1609863041359.png

1609863663494.png

Last edited:
Back