SCAMMED BY JINLONG ZHIHUI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

The account you transferred to is someone's savings account at Chase Bank. Guanglin Peng is who registered the savings account in California. HK has a searacheable company registry with the basic search being free however to get more detailed information, Directors who registered the site, etc. you may have to pay a fee to download the full report.

View attachment 60872
CA Attorney General - you can file a complaint with the attorney generals office directly against Guanglin Peng

View attachment 60870

View attachment 60871

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 17.14.50.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 17.14.50.png
    238.4 KB · Views: 36
The same thing happened to me. I have $16K in my JinLong account and I can't withdraw. Funnily enough the guy I met on Tinder is still talking to me???
Are you still talking and still able to reach him? Did you ever meet him? I also have $19k in my account and similar situation

How I can share my story I already prepare report Toronto Police Department, Canada, Canadian State Anti-Fraud Center, China Consulate and Goverment, China State Trade commissioner Service (TCS), Hong Kong Police Force Anti-Deception Coordination Center, Hong Kong Police Force, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Internet Crime Complaint Center.

Girls please!!!!! respond to me, if there will be more of us and there will be details, maybe we will change the situation. I’m from Toronto.
I am from New Jersey .. can we please chat??

What is your story? What did you do with the money? How did you find out that's a scam?
Similar story as others.
1) I met a person over a dating website in September 2020
2) After a month of “chatting” he talked to me about trading XAU/USD using Jinlong Zhihui brokers based in HK. Their verification process seemed legitimate. It did not find any fraud alert on google
3) We created a MT4 account (a forex and commodity trading account)
4) he showed me how to make profits by trading xau/usd on the platform. He did not know my account Id so it felt like it was right
5) we made a bunch of profits so it seemed right
6) this weekend I wanted to withdraw money
7) Jinlong said I have to transfer them 20% tax on profit made (total amount of $48,000) . I asked them to deduct it from withdrawal amount but
8) somehow it did not feel right so I googled Jinlong again today and I saw this thread!!
9) I am still talking to JL customer service

please help. Any guidance is good !! I am so distraught and feel stupid.

Back