SCAMMED BY JINLONG ZHIHUI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

SCAM. Found a page written in chinese about him defrauding someone in China, pictures of him up there I found through reverse image search. I wonder how many people are involved in this.
There are a lot of victims and most likely the pictures that’s been circulating may not be the same person. This guy identifies might be stolen. However, file a report with the Chinese police and I believe they will open an investigation.

Same story...
My roommate was chatting with a guy named Cassel (Chinese name is different of course) from Hong Kong, who is trading gold(XAU/USD) on Metatrader 4 platform and he convinced her to start trading as well, so she started with $7,000 in October. Everything went smooth, he’s helping to gain profit, when balance was 10x of her principal she withdrew $1,000 and $2,000 before November 3, 2020 so I also decided to start. He suggested via Banxa to deposit, which didn’t work for me, so I asked wire information and Jinlong gave me a private JP Morgan Chase bank account(attached) so I wired $4,200 first and later $1,200 via CashApp bitcoin. When my total fund was $14,500 I sent a withdrawal request, they rejected and requested 10% tax, which I paid $1,500 by bitcoin via CashApp on December 1, 2020 but rejected again as they want 20% more a handling fee within one week otherwise my account is going to be frozen. So I canceled my withdrawal request and just keeping it “active” by trading daily a little bit. My roommate was also asked to pay 10% for further withdrawal, so we decided to start with mine first which didn’t work. Even if I send them more 20% fee, I don’t think I will be able to withdraw after reading all threads about them. That scammer guy’s phone number is +1 (587) 418-0657 (has whatsapp and telegram and uses Google translate), stopped responding me when I got suspicious of his words and demanded Jinlong to provide any official document where it states when and how much is the so called fees and taxes they just ignored of course. I see there are lots of Jinlong’s victims, I believe together we can find a solution soon and be able to withdraw at least our principal, as I believe even if the broker is scam, trade was on Metatrader 4, which is a legit platform.

Btw, does Metatrader 4 provide any assistance to deal with such scam brokers?

And what are the further steps to destroy this scheme?

P.S. I have all of the conversations with Customer service, Fin.department and wire details from my bank account.
WOW, yes, same story.
Thought the same about reaching out to MetaTrader to see if they can provide any assistance but couldn't actually find any contact information at that moment.

Similar story as others.
1) I met a person over a dating website in September 2020
2) After a month of “chatting” he talked to me about trading XAU/USD using Jinlong Zhihui brokers based in HK. Their verification process seemed legitimate. It did not find any fraud alert on google
3) We created a MT4 account (a forex and commodity trading account)
4) he showed me how to make profits by trading xau/usd on the platform. He did not know my account Id so it felt like it was right
5) we made a bunch of profits so it seemed right
6) this weekend I wanted to withdraw money
7) Jinlong said I have to transfer them 20% tax on profit made (total amount of $48,000) . I asked them to deduct it from withdrawal amount but
8) somehow it did not feel right so I googled Jinlong again today and I saw this thread!!
9) I am still talking to JL customer service

please help. Any guidance is good !! I am so distraught and feel stupid.
SAME STORY :( The neerrrrveeee of this people! This makes me really mad to realize there are a group of people actually ****ing other peoples lives

SAME STORY :( The neerrrrveeee of this people! This makes me really mad to realize there are a group of people actually ****ing other peoples lives
There are lots of criminal organizations running hundreds of sites. I am sorry to say but this is happening to thousands of people but many walk away, don't speak up and don't fight for their funds!

SCAM. Found a page written in chinese about him defrauding someone in China, pictures of him up there I found through reverse image search. I wonder how many people are involved in this.
Could you share the link of the Chinese article please? I have been chatting to this person I met on a dating app, and he offered to teach me how to apply speculate... and yup, it’s the very same company here. His presented name is Vincent (probably isn’t real). Pics below .... be careful girls.

I did some researches and found that these is usually a group of very organised team behind ... they tailor the approach based on what they found out about you, (yup through your chats with the guy). They are very good at picking their targets (well it’s a team effort), some women were manipulated into pouring all their savings into the “investment hole” and borrowing from loan sharks/banks/friends .... then the guy disappeared, leaving the poor woman in debts way over her head ... it’s horrific how far some criminals could go exploiting people’s need for love.

Attachments

• CA768A17-6E38-43F8-8B4E-B285E6070D2B.jpeg
    CA768A17-6E38-43F8-8B4E-B285E6070D2B.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 35
  • 053EF1A6-0E0A-40A0-B2C0-0AF80E70E288.jpeg
    053EF1A6-0E0A-40A0-B2C0-0AF80E70E288.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 34
Could you share the link of the Chinese article please? I have been chatting to this person I met on a dating app, and he offered to teach me how to apply speculate... and yup, it’s the very same company here. His presented name is Vincent (probably isn’t real). Pics below .... be careful girls.

I did some researches and found that these is usually a group of very organised team behind ... they tailor the approach based on what they found out about you, (yup through your chats with the guy). They are very good at picking their targets (well it’s a team effort), some women were manipulated into pouring all their savings into the “investment hole” and borrowing from loan sharks/banks/friends .... then the guy disappeared, leaving the poor woman in debts way over her head ... it’s horrific how far some criminals could go exploiting people’s need for love.
Here is the article: zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/114347810

what I think is happening is that his pictures are being used by multiple scammers or in multiple instances of scamming. If you scroll through this thread you will see someone posted his actual social media account on here. He is @czsen on instagram. The real person that is.

I don't think the real person is connected to the actual scam, but his photos have been used on multiple victims which is why it's important to share.

Been thinking about messaging the real person and letting him know his identity has been used for this, but I'm not sure if I need to involve someone innocent or what he could really do about it. It is a separate crime to commit fraud and to steal someone's identity though. And the fact that they went so far as to use his photo for their fake passport is just wow, lol. I wonder whose passport that really is.

Back