SCAMMED BY JINLONG ZHIHUI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

what I think is happening is that his pictures are being used by multiple scammers or in multiple instances of scamming. If you scroll through this thread you will see someone posted his actual social media account on here. He is @czsen on instagram. The real person that is.

I don't think the real person is connected to the actual scam, but his photos have been used on multiple victims which is why it's important to share.

Been thinking about messaging the real person and letting him know his identity has been used for this, but I'm not sure if I need to involve someone innocent or what he could really do about it. It is a separate crime to commit fraud and to steal someone's identity though. And the fact that they went so far as to use his photo for their fake passport is just wow, lol. I wonder whose passport that really is.
I would contact him, show him proof and explain the situation. This person can further report to the police and help the victims who had funds stolen.

Is the guy in picture a relatively famous person ? I have no idea ... who is this?

maybe a social media influencers. There are so many influencers in China that not even Chinese who reside there know them.

I would contact him, show him proof and explain the situation. This person can further report to the police and help the victims who had funds stolen.
Hi all, I found out who he is. His name is Chen Cheng. He is a singer /entrepreneur in China.
Apparently, his pictures have been used in various scams and his official Weibo has already put out an announcement that he does not have any account on dating apps etc and advises people not to transfer money to strangers.

technically, his identity papers didn’t get stolen.
It is just his pictures on social media that were “stolen” and he is aware of it.
As for reporting to the police, my guess is the complaints would have to come from the victims to be acceptable by the police because for him, it’s someone else using his pictures only. I might be wrong though...

This is his official Weibo

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1556264490?uid=1556264490&luicode=10000011&lfid=231522type%3D1%26t%3D10%26q%3D%23诚享东方%23&featurecode=newtitle%0A本视频从楼斌与京东官方的手r 机介绍视频中截取%E3%80%82并且为了方便大家观看,做了放慢处理想观看原速的同学请开1.25倍速~

陈诚CV​

Hi all, I found out who he is. His name is Chen Cheng. He is a singer /entrepreneur in China.
Apparently, his pictures have been used in various scams and his official Weibo has already put out an announcement that he does not have any account on dating apps etc and advises people not to transfer money to strangers.

technically, his identity papers didn’t get stolen.
It is just his pictures on social media that were “stolen” and he is aware of it.
As for reporting to the police, my guess is the complaints would have to come from the victims to be acceptable by the police because for him, it’s someone else using his pictures only. I might be wrong though...

This is his official Weibo

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1556264490?uid=1556264490&luicode=10000011&lfid=231522type%3D1%26t%3D10%26q%3D%23诚享东方%23&featurecode=newtitle%0A本视频从楼斌与京东官方的手r 机介绍视频中截取%E3%80%82并且为了方便大家观看,做了放慢处理想观看原速的同学请开1.25倍速~

陈诚CV​

This sound about right. A lot of scammers use celebrities and model IG pictures. In this case they are using people from China because it's difficult for people outside of China to do any google image reverse search. The so call "beautiful" girl that I was talking to I couldn't find her pics from anywhere and it turned out she's a professional model in China after getting a VPN to get into chinese website and did a thorough search.

So a lot of these beautiful pics that the victims are posting are mostly stolen and if they did have a video chat with you, it's always blurry or they'll said that those beautiful pics came from make up and some photoshop, which is totally acceptable in the chinese culture. Also for non asians and guys, we can't tell.

This sound about right. A lot of scammers use celebrities and model IG pictures. In this case they are using people from China because it's difficult for people outside of China to do any google image reverse search. The so call "beautiful" girl that I was talking to I couldn't find her pics from anywhere and it turned out she's a professional model in China after getting a VPN to get into chinese website and did a thorough search.

So a lot of these beautiful pics that the victims are posting are mostly stolen and if they did have a video chat with you, it's always blurry or they'll said that those beautiful pics came from make up and some photoshop, which is totally acceptable in the chinese culture. Also for non asians and guys, we can't tell.
Yes, another person messaged me on Tinder (I could tell it was another likely scam bc the dude was very hot and chinese and his profile made not much sense, but I matched to see, and of course he asked me to talk on whats app, I'm not responding). I found his instagram through the algorithm after following Chen Chang. A lot of my gay asian friends follow him, and it seems that both Chang and this other person they are using as bait are gay. It's interesting they seem to like using pictures of gay chinese men maybe because they're well groomed and sometimes have accessible nudes (the first person I talked to weirdly offered me nudes but I declined). Anyway, I'm glad at least how they get some of these identities is solved.

oops I meant Jensen Chan, the person whose photos were used to originally bait me, not Chen Chang. The other person who I matched with is some other person named Nick. Anyway, just seems like they are using instagram as their treasure trove of fake identities. But yes, I agree that the person whose identity is stolen is likely not to care that much because it's their photos and not their credit card etc.

Could you share the link of the Chinese article please? I have been chatting to this person I met on a dating app, and he offered to teach me how to apply speculate... and yup, it’s the very same company here. His presented name is Vincent (probably isn’t real). Pics below .... be careful girls.

I did some researches and found that these is usually a group of very organised team behind ... they tailor the approach based on what they found out about you, (yup through your chats with the guy). They are very good at picking their targets (well it’s a team effort), some women were manipulated into pouring all their savings into the “investment hole” and borrowing from loan sharks/banks/friends .... then the guy disappeared, leaving the poor woman in debts way over her head ... it’s horrific how far some criminals could go exploiting people’s need for love.
Hello
I found the real person with your picture
He is some singer in China

Attachments

• 85E68FEC-B728-438B-B098-6D0BBEC5BC4D.png
    85E68FEC-B728-438B-B098-6D0BBEC5BC4D.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
oops I meant Jensen Chan, the person whose photos were used to originally bait me, not Chen Chang. The other person who I matched with is some other person named Nick. Anyway, just seems like they are using instagram as their treasure trove of fake identities. But yes, I agree that the person whose identity is stolen is likely not to care that much because it's their photos and not their credit card etc.
He has post to his Weibo that scammer are using his photos to scam people around the world and he officially announced that his use only Weibo and nothing else.
there nothing much else they can do about it. He even said he has reported to the police already.

Hi, just two cents from a girl here: if the picture and person in video are significantly different, chances are they are not the same persons ... honestly, there is a limit to makeup and photoshop (western girls use the same, not just Chinese) .... even on the off chance that they are the same person but they rely on so much “artificial enhancement”, would you honestly want to spend your life looking at these enhancements ?
It’s just a girl’s view, might not be what a guy cares about ... :)

Back