SCAMMED BY JINLONG ZHIHUI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

There is no money in MT4, the money is already gone, what inside MT4 is just some fake number, it can even do the trading itself. The hope is not that, the hope will be catch those shameless fakers
There are registrations in both the UK and HK for this fake broker. They are using some mule accounts in the US but these guys are overseas in SE Asia.

Hello. I have the same story !!! on Tinder I met guy, from London And he teach me how to do tranding with gold and all time sent me nice pictures about his luxury life . He tried to be my best friend and go under my skin.
Before withdraw my money they asked me to pay tax, I have paid, after asked me to pay handling fee, I paid. And they block my account because of nothing.
Now they asking me to pay 5000$ for unblock my account otherwise they gonna block forever my account
I am here to find the same people and maybe we can do something together. Please contact me by my number of Watsup +380934145394 Another scammer!!! Please don’t text me !!!! I know how to cheak you straight away. I already had experience with one girl who wanted to “help me” . She said “you just need to invest 50,000 more” ahahaha. Stupid scammer. I save screenshots here

Attachments

• 43490510-CAF0-4844-B286-7FBE4C9EB5EF.png
    43490510-CAF0-4844-B286-7FBE4C9EB5EF.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • A91B1318-A66E-4533-9FE6-D33096261A78.jpeg
    A91B1318-A66E-4533-9FE6-D33096261A78.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 6F4134F0-1179-4F9D-BFF0-8E19CE5F0DF7.png
    6F4134F0-1179-4F9D-BFF0-8E19CE5F0DF7.png
    309.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 61B0EC5A-ABA9-45FE-9E86-9F54F38EA2BB.png
    61B0EC5A-ABA9-45FE-9E86-9F54F38EA2BB.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
  • 475D7C52-901F-43F1-9DBD-7AE8E2B7D582.png
    475D7C52-901F-43F1-9DBD-7AE8E2B7D582.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Hello. I have the same story !!! on Tinder I met guy, from London And he teach me how to do tranding with gold and all time sent me nice pictures about his luxury life . He tried to be my best friend and go under my skin.
Before withdraw my money they asked me to pay tax, I have paid, after asked me to pay handling fee, I paid. And they block my account because of nothing.
Now they asking me to pay 5000$ for unblock my account otherwise they gonna block forever my account
I am here to find the same people and maybe we can do something together. Please contact me by my number of Watsup +380934145394 Another scammer!!! Please don’t text me !!!! I know how to cheak you straight away. I already had experience with one girl who wanted to “help me” . She said “you just need to invest 50,000 more” ahahaha. Stupid scammer. I save screenshots here
Sorry for your loss however do not pay any fees as this is another scam to steal more money from you. Also the scammers read this website therefore I don't recommend to publish your contact details in a public thread.

Hi and welcome to FPA.

You should not post your private phone number here!
There are also scammers watching these Threads. Some of them claim that they want to help you, but in real they want to scam you again! Please be careful!

Has anyone heard of JINLONG ZHIHUI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED?.

I believe i'm being scammed. I was talked into this by a guy i started talking to on Tinder under the name of Tang Yufan.
Told me he was investing in London Gold. I know nothing about the subject but since "we were getting to know each other" and the guy was "very enthusiastic" i took "a leap of faith"(meaning being stupidly naive). He introduced me to JINLONG ( jinltech.com/en/ ), MT4, Local bitcoins etc... showed me the process, helped me open "my own accounts" on everything and stuff.

He got me into a so called "membership" with JINLONG ( LV. 1 booking recharge amount within 5w USDT,7 days to complete the booking investment recharge, you can upgrade [Silver member] to enjoy a gift of 5888 (USDT).) where i needed to pay apparently 50k. He transferred 40k into my account and i deposited 10k.
After this, the so called membership was paid, days after, i wanted to make a withdrawal from the broker but they told me i needed to pay 14,355 from personal income tax, i payed, now they're saying that the amounts transferred by the guy ($20,582 / 19,683) may be subject of money laundry and my account is frozen and is being subject of investigation for money laundering but the solution to this would be to pay exactly the amount the guy transferred first in order for them to unfreeze my account.

As you can imagine the guy disappeared (after they told me i needed to pay the income tax); i have screenshots from the conversations with the guy and the so called "Jinlong Financial Department"

If anyone has some advice on this matter that could get me a solution, I'd honestly appreciate it.
I have been scammed by this broker , and person I met on Tinder introduced me this broker. And I lost $160,000 . And the person is still trying to blackmail me. I really want to expose them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! send them to jail!!!!!!!!!

I have been scammed by this broker , and person I met on Tinder introduced me this broker. And I lost $160,000 . And the person is still trying to blackmail me. I really want to expose them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! send them to jail!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the FPA!
Can you provide more details about your scammers please? Can you post their phone numbers and pictures?
Best regards,
Joerg

Back