SCAMMED BY JINLONG ZHIHUI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

This is so crazy. I had the very SAME situation happen!!

met this guy on tinder, name was Canace on there but then told me his name was Baishi, I’m not working because rona and he said he could help me sustain my life and told me about MT4 and gold and had me set up a jinlong account because “the commission is lower to withdraw”. I reverse image searched him and didn’t find anything so I thought he was legit. He apparently got covid and said he couldn’t send me anymore pictures (he used to send them every day) because the US government was watching him and told him he could not (he made it seem like he was an important low profile businessman who owned shares of Wanda). But anyway I ended up putting like $1,800 total into my jinlong account because he would try to pressure me to borrow money from friends (which I didn’t do) so I could make more money in my jinlong account. I mostly used ETH cryptocurrency to put into my jinlong account. The most recent transaction I put in was like 2 weeks ago. Is there any way to get that money back if I file a report with the bank?

I feel so stupid because I was pretty skeptical but i thought since nothing came up he was legit.

Thanks for sharing. You are not stupid but take this 1800 as a lesson. Now, don't have too much hope on getting those money back. You can report it to the bank and also to authorities, especially your local authorities. Looks like a lot of scammers are conducting fraud using Jinlong. It's the most active forum

Could you share the link of the Chinese article please? I have been chatting to this person I met on a dating app, and he offered to teach me how to apply speculate... and yup, it’s the very same company here. His presented name is Vincent (probably isn’t real). Pics below .... be careful girls.

I did some researches and found that these is usually a group of very organised team behind ... they tailor the approach based on what they found out about you, (yup through your chats with the guy). They are very good at picking their targets (well it’s a team effort), some women were manipulated into pouring all their savings into the “investment hole” and borrowing from loan sharks/banks/friends .... then the guy disappeared, leaving the poor woman in debts way over her head ... it’s horrific how far some criminals could go exploiting people’s need for love.
He scammed me!! Don’t trust him

And do they know how to trade gold or is that all a lie too? I’ve reported it to the authorities but I feel hopeless that we will catch them.
All of the charts, graphs, signals, etc. are all fake and manipulated. The minute you sent money it was gone and it was never in your trading account. The balance in your trading account was fake as was as all trades you made.

Last edited:
All of the charts, graphs, signals, etc. are all fake and manipulated. The minute you sent money it was gone and it was never in your trading account. The balance in your trading account was fake as was all trades you made.
Do they keep talking to you because they want you to keep adding in money? Even tho I used mt4 it was fake too? The minute I found out he was a catfish I asked him and he blocked me then the next day he hacked into my account which was fake and emptied it to zero and then unblocked me. Have you heard it his before?

Back