SCAMMED BY JINLONG ZHIHUI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

Attention:

JINLONG ZHIHUI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED has change it to JS LINK GLOBAL!! Watch out, don’t fell into the same traps!​

That’s so crazy. This guy encouraged me to withdraw money he was like “baby has the money come through yet” so I have no idea what scam they are pulling but I found out he was a catfish and he emptied my accounts as well. It’s crazy that they can text you everyday good morning and good night and remember every detail just to scan you.
Did you able to withdraw? Can you send me picture of him? Seem like the same guy.

Could you share the link of the Chinese article please? I have been chatting to this person I met on a dating app, and he offered to teach me how to apply speculate... and yup, it’s the very same company here. His presented name is Vincent (probably isn’t real). Pics below .... be careful girls.

I did some researches and found that these is usually a group of very organised team behind ... they tailor the approach based on what they found out about you, (yup through your chats with the guy). They are very good at picking their targets (well it’s a team effort), some women were manipulated into pouring all their savings into the “investment hole” and borrowing from loan sharks/banks/friends .... then the guy disappeared, leaving the poor woman in debts way over her head ... it’s horrific how far some criminals could go exploiting people’s need for love.
Seem we are in the same stituation , we talked to the same guy. Did you able to withdraw?

Attachments

• 447B219F-356B-4435-BFDF-0E50399F1BD9.jpeg
    447B219F-356B-4435-BFDF-0E50399F1BD9.jpeg
    258.9 KB · Views: 9
I have the same situation. I just contacted JL costumer service and they said they will review my withdraw application and do the deposit for me on Monday because today is weekend. When I saw this post I know that they are scammer. I don't believe that I will got my money on Monday. Is there anyway we can get back our money? Please help! I have 10k in their account.
Did you able to get back 10k?

What’s his number? +1(213)242 2267
I just meet a guy online and he give me this exact phone number to contact him. I've been getting a bunch of scam called and message lately. So I thought let me google the number, because you never know meeting people online. Is the owner of this phone number a scammer? He has been talking a lot of GOLD INVESTING.

I just meet a guy online and he give me this exact phone number to contact him. I've been getting a bunch of scam called and message lately. So I thought let me google the number, because you never know meeting people online. Is the owner of this phone number a scammer? He has been talking a lot of GOLD INVESTING.
If you are going to invest in xauusd make sure the broker is REAL! That’s how they are scamming people. If he only uses WhatsApp and not a phone number to text it’s probably a scam

Definitely a scam!

There could be a connection between Jinlong and a new crypto scam for a fake company called Oslarl (OSL). Appreciate if any of the victims from Jinlong have any feedback or connections.

Please see the thread below regarding JYJ which is ran by the same scammers from Jinlong.

Back