Scammed by Jinlong Zhihui Information Technology Limited

I’m in the United States. I couldn’t access their website but I was able to contact them through WhatsApp I’m not sure if it’s the right one or not.

I’m in the United States. I couldn’t access their website but I was able to contact them through WhatsApp I’m not sure if it’s the right one or not.
You can start by filing complaints with the following:

HK SFC

Lodging a complaint

www.sfc.hk
www.sfc.hk

UK FCA

Complaints data

Being transparent about the number of complaints that firms receive is helpful for the industry and consumers. Firms can compare their performance with their peers and consumers have an additional source of information about the firms we regulate.
www.fca.org.uk
www.fca.org.uk

US CFTC (Whistle Blower Program - file a form TCR)
www.cftc.gov

HK Police

US FBI

I also have an mt4 account with jinlong as my broker also. I can’t even go onto the website to reach customer service. I found their WhatsApp number on here and was able to contact them via WhatsApp. They said that their system is being upgrade and I can’t do a withdraw unless I make a 10% deposit to prove that it is my account. They even sent me an account to make the transfer? Please help me and tell me what to do. I just want my money back.

DO NOT SEND any money to them. You are desperate to get your money back now and they will try to do anything to convince you that your money will go back to you if you give more money to them. Please read this forum and see their stories thoroughly. You are not alone. A lot of us are victims and are trying to get these crooks.

So, please do not send them any money and report to authorities and organization. Also, if any of your personal info were leaked, let the authorities know to prevent identity thefts.

Hi everyone,
My roommate was chatting with a guy named Cassel (Chinese name is different of course) from Hong Kong, who is trading gold(XAU/USD) on Metatrader 4 platform and he convinced her to start trading as well, so she started with $7,000 in October. Everything went smooth, he’s helping to gain profit, when balance was 10x of her principal she withdrew $1,000 and $2,000 before November 3, 2020 so I also decided to start. He suggested via Banxa to deposit, which didn’t work for me, so I asked wire information and Jinlong gave me a private JP Morgan Chase bank account(attached) so I wired $4,200 first and later $1,200 via CashApp bitcoin. When my total fund was $14,500 I sent a withdrawal request, they rejected and requested 10% tax, which I paid $1,500 by bitcoin via CashApp on December 1, 2020 but rejected again as they want 20% more a handling fee within one week otherwise my account is going to be frozen. So I canceled my withdrawal request and just keeping it “active” by trading daily a little bit. My roommate was also asked to pay 10% for further withdrawal, so we decided to start with mine first which didn’t work. Even if I send them more 20% fee, I don’t think I will be able to withdraw after reading all threads about them. That scammer guy’s phone number is +1 (587) 418-0657 (has whatsapp and telegram and uses Google translate), stopped responding me when I got suspicious of his words and demanded Jinlong to provide any official document where it states when and how much is the so called fees and taxes they just ignored of course. I see there are lots of Jinlong’s victims, I believe together we can find a solution soon and be able to withdraw at least our principal, as I believe even if the broker is scam jinltech.com , trade was on Metatrader 4, which is a legit platform.
Btw, does Metatrader 4 provide any assistance to deal with such scam brokers?
And what are the further steps to destroy this scheme?
P.S. I have all of the conversations with Customer service, Fin.department and wire details from my bank account.
AN IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Now Jinlong Zhihui Information Technology Limited is still operating with a different company name JS Link Global jslinkglobal.com !!!​

Everyone, please be careful. Both fin.department WhatsApp numbers are the same as jinlong's above, still responding, but has a different logo "JS" now. Another review is here ripoffreport.com/report/js-link-global/pyrmont-nsw-victoria-trading-1506765

Back