• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scammed by Knight Service Group for US $1.44M

I am having an issue with a company
side question: so how much are you going to voluntarily donate the FPA senior members?
Bro, I appreciate all your help towards Victims but this question is not suitable in any ways. FPA has a very good image by helping victims without asking a single penny for the help. You can request donation when you see a resolved case, but before that, it's not acceptable.

We're gonna say here what most probably won't like, regarding 4evermaat's 'inappropriate' question.
FPA seniors help victims for free. It's a fact. Just a few are granted to politely ask for something. Donation is voluntary. So it could be anything. Usually zero. There were cases when 4evermaat helped with substantial amounts lost and never got a penny or a thank you. After some time, he at least can check upfront publically if something goes his way for fair work and time input. Any recovery guy (provided he is not a scam) would ask upfront few grands just to have a look.

The question is not inappropriate. Maybe too direct but why not if he can get the job done. Also note he said 'senior fpa members' plural. Could be a general question. Let's not jump to conclusions so easily.

Donation is voluntary. So it could be anything. Usually zero.

Don't you think we should help the OP first before asking him for donations?
I find your side question a little inappropriate!

Did you see the word "voluntary"?
Did you not see how he has been helped so far?
As @Scam Reporters said, it was a more general question.

But it is interesting to see how victims can give strangers nearly their whole life savings and those strangers did nothing for them except give false promises. But then people or organizations that have proven themselves to tell the truth and fight the so called "bad guys" (scams, dodgy business models, etc)..... you don't think it is a good idea to contribute something meaningful? Whether you open a scam case or not, it never crossed your mind to contribute something positive? Even if it is not for FPA, but another identical cause.

It's a very interesting phenomenon and mindset to observe.

here were cases when 4evermaat helped with substantial amounts lost and never got a penny or a thank you. After some time, he at least can check upfront publically if something goes his way for fair work and time input.

Trust me when I say that you can't live off of this voluntary work (you cant do it mainly for the money) You have to have a genuine, selfless desire to help people here on FPA. The morality of many of the people you help here is only marginally better than those that allegedly scammed them.

I don't want to derail the thread here, but thought this was worth mentioning. Compassion also requires a bit of tough love.

Did you see the word "voluntary"?
Did you not see how he has been helped so far?
As @Scam Reporters said, it was a more general question.

But it is interesting to see how victims can give strangers nearly their whole life savings and those strangers did nothing for them except give false promises. But then people or organizations that have proven themselves to tell the truth and fight the so called "bad guys" (scams, dodgy business models, etc)..... you don't think it is a good idea to contribute something meaningful? Whether you open a scam case or not, it never crossed your mind to contribute something positive? Even if it is not for FPA, but another identical cause.

Trust me when I say that you can't live off of this voluntary work (you cant do it mainly for the money) You have to have a genuine, selfless desire to help people here on FPA. The morality of many of the people you help here is only marginally better than those that allegedly scammed them.

I don't want to derail the thread here, but thought this was worth mentioning. Compassion also requires a bit of tough love.
This guy gets it.

As for the rest of you. You deserve what you got. Stop ****in blaming the world, and have a look at yourselves... and the people you are becoming. All my sympathy is gone.

It is not that we victims transfer the money to the scammers directly on the first day.
Usually those scammers are preparing the victims for weeks or even months with several manipulation techniques before they mention trading the first time.
If you match with them on a dating app and start asking them concrete question how they look on the world and what they want to achieve in their life's (e.g. questions like how many children they want to have, or questions about their political view), they do not take a stand. Because they want to know the attitude to life and the needs of their victim first, so that they can adapt perfectly in the life of their victim.
Usually they catch their victims also on the wrong foot, at a time when the victim has to face several personal problems like quarrel in the family, a breakup, or the loss of the job.
During this pandemic there are a lot of people who have to face such problems.
They are easy loot for scammers with such manipulating abilities!
And do never underestimate the power of manipulation! Just look at what cult leaders like Charlas Manson or Jim Jones were able to do with their talent in manipulating people.

In my case for instance, I had several huge disputes with family, health problems and an unstable job when I met my scammer girlfriend. I had not the right mental health then to make smart decisions. I was a very easy loot for a experienced scammer who is doing nothing else than scam other people the whole day, seven days a week!

This guy gets it.

As for the rest of you. You deserve what you got. Stop ****in blaming the world, and have a look at yourselves... and the people you are becoming. All my sympathy is gone.
Believe me, most of us victims know that we f*cked it up by ourselves!
We victims take the full responsibility for our loss.
I see myself and my wrong behavior back then as the one and only reason for my loss.
It's a bitter pill to take, but it is the truth.
I just hope that I can manage it to prevent others making the same dumb mistake I made!

I see myself and my wrong behavior back then as the one and only reason for my loss.
I just hope that I can manage it to prevent others making the same dumb mistake I made!
Congrats on self-awareness and honesty.

Do not need to engage people like that on the internet. That guy clearly wants to stir things up. What kind of people go around and degrade victims like that? It's like, yea you deserve to being raped because you dressed like a whore.
I have been here for a while and I can see some of them purposely want to have you engage so that people who truly wants to do research about their fake companies they'll be wasting in reading discussions like this.

Let's move on and continue working with the official authorities.

Thanks for all the work that you are doing @Joerg! Greatly appreciated.

Back