• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scammed by Knight Service Group for US $1.44M

I am having an issue with a company
We are not discussing here whether the activities of the broker are illegal or not.
We already know that the broker is doing illegal stuff and is run by criminals.
The goal in this thread should be to help to identify the true offenders and to encourage the victims to report everything to the authorities.

What is your ultimate goal: to punish the broker or to return the money?

What is your ultimate goal: to punish the broker or to return the money?
Both of course. The broker is not real, it's all fake.
I want to put the crooks who are running this big scam machine into a Chinese prison for many years like I already mentioned before. We will get them.

Did you mean CFC (FINRA)?
All Financial consulting is covered by US Federal Law as well as individual US State Laws dependent upon which state an investor is located in. You cannot provide any type of consultation for financial investments, trading, etc. without following all rules of the NFA, CFTC, FINRA, FDIC, FTC, US Tax Code, etc. and the list goes on and on. There are a lot of restrictions, laws and rules around financial consulting. Above and beyond the Federal Laws, each state has its own set of laws to further regulate financial consulting as well as investments and trading.

Last edited:
All Financial consulting is covered by US Federal Law as well as individual US State Laws dependent upon which state an investor is located in. You cannot provide any type of consultation for financial investments, trading, etc. without following all rules of the NFA, CFTC, FINRA, FDIC, FTC, US Tax Code, etc. and the list goes on and on. There are a lot of restrictions, laws and rules around financial consulting. Above and beyond the Federal Laws, each state has its own set of laws to further regulate financial consulting as well as investments and trading.

But the concept of financial consulting in relation to illegal brokerage activity does not fall under the concepts of financial investment, trading, stocks, retirement, education, insurance, real estate, financial planning.

But the concept of financial consulting in relation to illegal brokerage activity does not fall under the concepts of financial investment, trading, stocks, retirement, education, insurance, real estate, financial planning.
You asked what the laws are in the US and I have explained. There are many laws and rules for financial consulting only and failure to follow those laws are considered a Felony with severe punishments. The fact that the consulting is related to illegal brokerage activity makes it ten times worse!

Last edited:
You asked what the laws are in the US and I have explained. There are many laws and rules for financial consulting only and failure to follow those laws are considered a Felony with severe punishments. The fact that the consulting is related to illegal brokerage activity makes it ten times worse!

I must learn all the rules on this issue before answering you.

The fact that the consulting is related to illegal brokerage activity makes it ten times worse!

Also this consulting can not be considered legal advice because we are not talking about legal analysis of regulatory legal acts, etc. but about amounts of material damage.

The consulting can not be considered financial expertise because it is not used in courts, etc. as evidence but only in negotiations with brokers.

Also this consulting can not be considered legal advice because we are not talking about legal analysis of regulatory legal acts, etc. but about amounts of material damage.

The consulting can not be considered financial expertise because it is not used in courts, etc. as evidence but only in negotiations with brokers.
Financial consulting can and has been used in many court cases in the US. Many people have been prosecuted for purposely giving inaccurate and false financial advice to clients. If someone gives financial advice that is related to illegal activity or the financial advice is blatantly wrong then they are liable under US laws. I am uncertain what the laws are in the country where you are a mediator, assuming you are a mediator, however they appear to be vastly different than US laws.

Last edited:
Financial consulting can and has been used in many court cases in the US. Many people have been prosecuted for purposely giving inaccurate and false financial advice to clients. If someone gives financial advice that is related to illegal activity or the financial advice is blatantly wrong then they are liable under US laws. I am uncertain what the laws are in the country where you are a mediator, assuming you are a mediator, however they appear to be vastly different than US laws.

Are there cases when judges decided that financial consulting is not consulting but financial expertise?

Back