• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scammed by Knight Service Group for US $1.44M

I am having an issue with a company
Mediator - why do you come here to ask very specific questions and pretend to know the people who scam and work for Knight Service Group (Nancy, Rouyu, etc.). When anyone asks you to help you disappear or have an excuse of why you are unwilling to help victims. It leaves a lot of suspicion of who you really work for and why you keep coming here to advocate for the scammer and not help the victims (i.e. your advice - victims just keep working with the same people who already stole your money and blocked you).

You spent a lot of time asking questions about how to avoid financial consulting laws of the US. Why would anyone purposely avoid laws set in place to protect investors?

Punisher - I highly value my reputation.

Hi,

I was scammed by Knight Service Group for US $1.44M. I live in the US. I was lured by a supposedly single mom named Nancy, who I met on a dating app, Coffee Meets Bagel. She immediately wanted to chat on WhatsApp. She claimed to be a partner at a fashion company which did work for H&M and major brands. Lol, she claimed her company is the foundry for Gucci! She worked with an "account manager" named Bozza. She said she wants to travel with me and buy an apartment together in the US. She paid a lot for a financial advisor. She said her uncle got her into investing. I was tricked into adding so much money because of bonuses and I was led to believe I needed a minimum amount for certain investments and to reduce my commission. This was unfortunately influenced by me giving her info about my finances. I did some profitable "trades". I twice borrowed money - $400K and $330K. The scam should have been evident to me then, because I had to use outside money to repay the loan, instead of money already in the account!

Nancy said she'd make enough from a business deal to cover what I can't pay from the $330K loan. Of course, the "business deal" fell through. She was the "guarantor" for the loan. Bozza said if we're late, we'd have to each pay $500/day in late fees. But then he said that her late fee is $5000/day! I agreed with Nancy to pay her $90K late fee. When they realized I lost interest in trading, Nancy tried to get me to pay $200K to withdraw $2M (10% fee). That's when I saw it was a scam. She told me that withdrawing less has a 20% fee. I tried to recall the $90K, and pretended that the bank caused delays, which really upset her. When I said I don't want to withdraw money, she tried really hard to get me to do it. Then she started telling me I should give $200K so she can withdraw. She seemed fixated on getting me to pay $200K. At one point, she said she'd get money from her parents and then said her dad had a heart attack.

Nancy would send me so many nice pictures of "herself". Her "daughter" was really cute. She would say how special I am. Her "daughter" even knew about me. From the beginning, she said he only wants to text. When she was furious at the end, she voice called me. I didn't pick up. She refused to do a video call, which would show who she really is. I attached her picture.

I don't expect to get any money back, but I hope this helps others from getting scammed. I filed complaints to ic3.gov (FBI) and econsumer.gov. This was almost all the money I have. I reported her dating profile. I took the FBI's advice and stopped communication with both criminals.

Nancy's phone number is (+852) 9801 0749
Bozza's phone number is (+44) 7367 021627
So many honey traps
People need to stop falling for these scams

I meant the legal department or the company's lawyers. If you will remain silent, they will not refund your money.
Legal department of which company? Which company's lawyers? These fake brokerages are criminal organizations. Are you saying that there is a way that these criminals will refund money?

Legal department of which company? Which company's lawyers? These fake brokerages are criminal organizations. Are you saying that there is a way that these criminals will refund money?

Sometimes the money-back persuasion helps. Sometimes it doesn't help. Do you have other ways?

Back