• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scammed by LEAD DEER COMPANY LIMITED - leaddeerltd.com

I am having an issue with a company

Henry91

Recruit
Hello everyone,

Did anyone know this girl?

I met this girl in Facebook on 03 November 2020, her name Pang Yuanyuan, she was really friendly and asked me to add her on WeChat. We had almost everyday conversation in WeChat, she told me that she was living in Hong Kong, now doing some clothes business and become freelance fashion model in Changsha, Hunan. That time, I didn't believe how beautiful girl willing to get to know me. Then, I started doing some research about her, I found her Instagram and Weibo. I asked her about these account, she said these account has been handle by her agent for marketing purpose and she only get commission from these account. After that, I asked her to show her identity card and she really show me her identity card, but that time I don't know much about Hong Kong identity card, so I just trust her. After a week we know each other, she started talking about work, money, investment, and asking me about my future plan, desire, wishes etc.

Then she started to introduce me about trading world. To be honest, this my first time I know about stock trading, I don't know much about how it works. But I was foolish that time, she really sweet talk. She introduce me MT5, asked me to register LEAD DEER demo account and teaching me very gently, step by step from the beginner level. She also show me her real account trading records in MT5 platform and teach me how to trade in MT5, the profit look promising. She said her uncle is expert in this field, she promised to help me to make money with her uncle. After a month followed trading with her, she asked me to register real account and deposit at least $5000.

I didn't believe this at first, but she keep pushed me up everyday for investing and make money together. She really manipulate me that time with her sweet talk, promising travel together, sleep together, bla bla bla... you know my story became like for everyone of you. Her acting so real to me, then I began to trust her and decided to invest $5000 in my real account, but I told her I'll deposit by 3 times because I didn't have enough money that time. At first, I had to deposit $2500, after that $1250, and lastly $1250. She gave me 2 different bank accounts for me to deposit, since I didn't know much about this, so I just deposit the money to the bank accounts.

After I have successfully deposit $5000, we still had continue everyday conversation. But after 1 weeks, I just realized that she didn't notify me to do trading like before. So I started to asked her, then she keep gave me some excuses, she said her uncle is busy, no trading news because of spring festival, she started busy with some works because Chinese New Year almost near, etc. At that time, I'm getting mad with her a couple of times because she was quite insisting. She told me that I don't trust her on this, so I just calm myself down and keep going to trust her.

But after 2 weeks, I realized she keep avoiding me somehow, she just text me like "good morning", then she just missing until next day. That time, we don't have much conversation like before and I started to losing my trust and my patience with her. So I keep doing some research everyday about her, then I found this forum. I found a thread about LEAD DEER and romance scam as well. I also try to withdraw all my money from LEAD DEER account without her knowing, but still unsuccessful until now.

I know her 3 months now, I just feel everything is fake with her acting. This is the first time I has been scammed by someone, her acting so real. I really don’t know what do now and I also don't know how to recover my funds, I just found this forum a little bit late for me. I just share my story here and I hope all of you in this forum don't get scammed by her. Thanks!

Here are a few details about her:

Here are the account numbers:

Account Name: Gravity Production & Entertainment Sdn Bhd
Account Number: 8603035888
Bank Name: CIMB

Account Name: Vencubator Sdn Bhd
Account Number: 121900010053330
Bank Name: Alliance Bank

A thread that I just found her picture, but I'm not sure it is really her or someone else used her picture: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-scammed-gomltd-com.59937/page-13#post-372190

Attachments

• hdImg_99ce30b3071d2c3447fd47d6b4b0a3fb1614019734438.jpg
    hdImg_99ce30b3071d2c3447fd47d6b4b0a3fb1614019734438.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 50
  • mmexport1614019752329.jpg
    mmexport1614019752329.jpg
    685.8 KB · Views: 32
  • mmexport1614019755443.jpg
    mmexport1614019755443.jpg
    673.7 KB · Views: 32
  • mmexport1614019801606.jpg
    mmexport1614019801606.jpg
    697 KB · Views: 30
  • mmexport1614019809147.jpg
    mmexport1614019809147.jpg
    612.9 KB · Views: 29
  • mmexport1614019851710.jpg
    mmexport1614019851710.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 33
  • mmexport1614019865820.jpg
    mmexport1614019865820.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • mmexport1614019873705.jpg
    mmexport1614019873705.jpg
    623.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20210223_024833_com.tencent.mm.jpg
    Screenshot_20210223_024833_com.tencent.mm.jpg
    650.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20210223_030007_com.tencent.mm.jpg
    Screenshot_20210223_030007_com.tencent.mm.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 51
Sorry for your loss however the pictures are all stolen from someone else. You should start by filing complaints with the US CFTC, HK SFC, US FBI and Singapore Monetary Authority. You should also notify your bank to see if there is anything they can do to assist with a charge back. What country are you from?

Sorry for your loss however the pictures are all stolen from someone else. You should start by filing complaints with the US CFTC, HK SFC, US FBI and Singapore Monetary Authority. You should also notify your bank to see if there is anything they can do to assist with a charge back. What country are you from?
Thanks for replying. I'll try filing complaints with the US CFTC, HK SFC, US FBI and Singapore Monetary Authority. I'm from Malaysia btw.

Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear about your story. A lot of people love to take advantages during this vulnerable time. They’ll be caught sooner or later. It looks like those pictures were stolen and if you can find this girl, better let her know that people are using her picture to steal from others. So, she can report to authorities too.
Again, feel better and do all the necessary reporting as much as you can so, others won’t fall into the same trap. It’s quite sad that more and more people are being scammed by using the same tricks. Human beings are just so vulnerable sometimes. Take care my friend.

Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear about your story. A lot of people love to take advantages during this vulnerable time. They’ll be caught sooner or later. It looks like those pictures were stolen and if you can find this girl, better let her know that people are using her picture to steal from others. So, she can report to authorities too.
Again, feel better and do all the necessary reporting as much as you can so, others won’t fall into the same trap. It’s quite sad that more and more people are being scammed by using the same tricks. Human beings are just so vulnerable sometimes. Take care my friend.
Thank you. I'll do my best do all the necessary reporting as much as I can.

Back