• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scammed by LEAD DEER COMPANY LIMITED - leaddeerltd.com

I am having an issue with a company
Lead Deer, Aga Traders, East Century and several other brokers are ran by the same scammers (Yunma Tianlong). The links below have more details and the first link includes the Directors name in English and Chinese and his address in Mainland China..

Keep hitting them Punisher!

I am also facing a similar situation. Her name is Anna, Singapore. I live in Vietnam. She made friends via Zalo with the reason that she mistook a different phone number with a Vietnamese person.

Attachments

• 33233C82-4ED6-40F8-9DF8-5DBAE8E03F47.jpeg
    33233C82-4ED6-40F8-9DF8-5DBAE8E03F47.jpeg
    234.4 KB · Views: 9
I am also facing a similar situation. Her name is Anna, Singapore. I live in Vietnam. She made friends via Zalo with the reason that she mistook a different phone number with a Vietnamese person.
This is a common tactic where these scammers randomly contact people pretending they contacted the wrong person. It always leads to investing and a scam!

Does anyone received messages from this Chinese man 李文博 on WhatsApp, who said he is in HongKong. He was trying to get me in Gold Trading. He also introduced me to MT5 and Lead Deer Company.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210611-082417_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210611-082417_Facebook.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20210621-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20210621-WA0012.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20210625-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20210625-WA0018.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 12
There is a guy who contacted me a month ago talking about LeadDeer too. His name is 李文博。

Hope you didn't put any of your money into this "fake" company. The pictures he sent might be stolen, so nothing is true. Do not trust any random people message you about making a lot of money in short period of time. No free lunches in this world. Be safe.

Hope you didn't put any of your money into this "fake" company. The pictures he sent might be stolen, so nothing is true. Do not trust any random people message you about making a lot of money in short period of time. No free lunches in this world. Be safe.
No, thank GOD... I have not. I did download the MT5 and LeadDeer-Demo just to see what it is and how it works. Later on he kept encouraging me to practice, the last time I refused, he got upset with me and said lot of words to put me down. Before this happened he was very active messaging me and very lovely and caring....everyday. Since the last time I refused he became silent. At the same time I was not able to log into LeadDeer-Demo anymore. I Uninstalled MT5 and tried to search for LeadDear-Demo again, it was not on the list under MT5. One mistakes I made were enter my real name, phone number and email when I first registered on LeadDeer-Demo.

No, thank GOD... I have not. I did download the MT5 and LeadDeer-Demo just to see what it is and how it works. Later on he kept encouraging me to practice, the last time I refused, he got upset with me and said lot of words to put me down. Before this happened he was very active messaging me and very lovely and caring....everyday. Since the last time I refused he became silent. At the same time I was not able to log into LeadDeer-Demo anymore. I Uninstalled MT5 and tried to search for LeadDear-Demo again, it was not on the list under MT5. One mistakes I made were enter my real name, phone number and email when I first registered on LeadDeer-Demo.

Yes, they are very good at gaslighting. So, that's the tactic they use once that person doesn't want to follow their steps. It's very effective for people who are looking for something serious but blinded by all the lies.
Very good to hear that you avoided to become one of their victims.

Although this scam is not new and I still see a lot of people losing their savings into this, which is quite sad. Hopefully the voices are loud enough to put pressure on MetaQuotes Trading Platform (MT4 and MT5) to verify and authenticate all these fake brokers before allowing them to use it to conduct illegal scams like this.

Yes, they are very good at gaslighting. So, that's the tactic they use once that person doesn't want to follow their steps. It's very effective for people who are looking for something serious but blinded by all the lies.
Very good to hear that you avoided to become one of their victims.

Although this scam is not new and I still see a lot of people losing their savings into this, which is quite sad. Hopefully the voices are loud enough to put pressure on MetaQuotes Trading Platform (MT4 and MT5) to verify and authenticate all these fake brokers before allowing them to use it to conduct illegal scams like this.

Back