Scammed by LocalCryptos

Do not pay them any more money. Report this issue to your local authorities and file a complaint with MetaQuotes. Talk to your bank and see if they can do anything about it. Some banks are able to help you retrieve the money. Sorry for what happened to you guys but this is going to be a lengthy road to recovery. Just keep trying.

This is all a scam, look here for all the companies that work under the same "director"

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/search/?q=Mr+Nelson+Cabarrubias+Anduyo

It is wise to report all the scams taking place these people need to be stopped.
I reported here https://www.fca.org.uk/scamsmart/online-trading-scams

Be sure your money is gone, they operating for years already and they continue to do so.

The had other companies before but they closed the websides. puahfx.com, tokenfxmarket.net
I suppose this guy is not the real boss but just some random dude that gave is name to protect the real people behind. By the way I think the business have some activity on going in Macao actually .

I suppose this guy is not the real boss but just some random dude that gave is name to protect the real people behind. By the way I think the business have some activity on going in Macao actually .
I wont be surprised that they used the personal information from someone who filled in his credentials to get his money out. I looked this guy up on Facebook and he didn't look to me like someone that has a lot of money.

I also got screwed.
To summarize, I was approached by an Asian on twitter (as if by chance, following a sharing of a tweet from Binance).
At first I didn't want to answer, then I thought to myself, come on, I'm going to be nice. and then we hit it off, then she asked me to go on whatsapp (it was easier) then at the end she told me about her aunt who is an expert in finance and who studied in the United States but who live in Paris in the 8 th, where she is hosted. She tells me that she is on vacation for 1 month, she shows me pictures of luxury bags etc ... I tell myself that they are living quite well.
And after a week and a half, I think of conversation, she tells me that her aunt allows her to teach me trading, so I accept because curious and eager to learn.
First of all, she advises me to put between 300 and 500, I put 500 and I win 100 then the next day, I put 1000 and I win 300, then she tells me that the market at the beginning of the coming week will be in the better conditions, and advise me to put between 5000 and 10000, so I put 5000 (without worry) and in the evening, I want to learn more about this lcryptos site because I tell myself that if it works as well, it must necessarily make themselves known and that's where I came across this post trustpilot and I wanted to withdraw but it was already too late, Withdrawal refused the next day and they leave me the same as you, that you have to put half so 3000 dollars for my case and that my account is suspected of money laundering, anyway, I got screwed!
And the worst part of all this is that despite all that she is still here to play the innocent and to deny that she is involved in all this, when clearly, there is no longer any doubt. I lodged a pre-complaint with the local police but I know very well that I would never get my money back. FYI, I live very close to Paris so I think they are rampant all over EUROPE. What is INTERPOL doing?

I also got screwed.
To summarize, I was approached by an Asian on twitter (as if by chance, following a sharing of a tweet from Binance).
At first I didn't want to answer, then I thought to myself, come on, I'm going to be nice. and then we hit it off, then she asked me to go on whatsapp (it was easier) then at the end she told me about her aunt who is an expert in finance and who studied in the United States but who live in Paris in the 8 th, where she is hosted. She tells me that she is on vacation for 1 month, she shows me pictures of luxury bags etc ... I tell myself that they are living quite well.
And after a week and a half, I think of conversation, she tells me that her aunt allows her to teach me trading, so I accept because curious and eager to learn.
First of all, she advises me to put between 300 and 500, I put 500 and I win 100 then the next day, I put 1000 and I win 300, then she tells me that the market at the beginning of the coming week will be in the better conditions, and advise me to put between 5000 and 10000, so I put 5000 (without worry) and in the evening, I want to learn more about this lcryptos site because I tell myself that if it works as well, it must necessarily make themselves known and that's where I came across this post trustpilot and I wanted to withdraw but it was already too late, Withdrawal refused the next day and they leave me the same as you, that you have to put half so 3000 dollars for my case and that my account is suspected of money laundering, anyway, I got screwed!
And the worst part of all this is that despite all that she is still here to play the innocent and to deny that she is involved in all this, when clearly, there is no longer any doubt. I lodged a pre-complaint with the local police but I know very well that I would never get my money back. FYI, I live very close to Paris so I think they are rampant all over EUROPE. What is INTERPOL doing?
I had exactly the same story. They wanted me to put money in for the commision they needed before I could get my profit out. Of course this is all a scam. Even after I confronted them about the other websites, they still play innocent. I reported all but since they are not regulated there is nothing much they can do... so the crime goes on.
This is the women I spoke to. Her name was LeLe. I think they use models to lure guys.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210928-184730_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210928-184730_WhatsApp.jpg
    578.9 KB · Views: 2
Everyone

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

J'ai eu exactement la même histoire. Ils voulaient que je verse de l'argent pour la commission dont ils avaient besoin avant que je puisse retirer mon profit. Bien sûr, tout cela est une arnaque. Même après que je les ai confrontés à propos des autres sites Web, ils jouent toujours l'innocent. J'ai tout signalé, mais comme ils ne sont pas réglementés, ils ne peuvent rien faire... alors le crime continue.
C'est à ces femmes que j'ai parlé. Elle s'appelait LeLe. Je pense qu'ils utilisent des modèles pour attirer les gars.
Yes, of course, I even had doubts if she was a real person but at one point she even sent me a picture of her where she was putting on a mask.

Attachments

• IMG-20210907-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20210907-WA0002.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20210907-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20210907-WA0003.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20210909-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20210909-WA0005.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20210914-112612_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-112612_WhatsApp.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2
Frankly, I'm disgusted, it was money that I had spent a long time saving. And suddenly become unaccesible in a fraction of a second when you realize that you will never be able to get them back ...

Hello, thank you for your message,

I think exactly like you, but they don't want to do so. They only asked for this 5200 dollars deposit to get my money back which is stupid of course.

They also claim to be a subsidiary of Samtrade FX in UK. So I immediately contact Samtrade to check if it s true or not and take action in both case as they are using their ASIC number for their own commercial purpose.

Is the company below the same one you reference above? They do not appear to be registered or regulated by any securities commissions however if they are falsely claiming to be registered with ASIC then you should start by filing a complaint with ASIC. MetaQuotes is also liable for your loss as this scam broker is likely using third party software to manipulate and delay the charts, signals and graphs. MetaQuotes takes no responsibility to find and stop this behavior on the Meta Trader platform therefore they also share in the liability of your loss. Don't give this fake broker any more money and start to document everything for your records.

View attachment 67252

I had the same story. they do not let me withdraw my money.

Back