Scammed by LocalCryptos

Socrate

Recruit
Hello everyone,

I am currently scammed by LocalCryptos, they don't to let me withdraw my money unless I paid more than 5000 $ deposit. Even if the name say crypto, the are trading forex on MT5.
Here are the information from their customer service:
This is the Australian headquarters: Level 11/300 George St, Sydney NSW
This is the London subsidiary: Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, 7/18
Their website is: lcryptos.com/en
Some more information here : wikibit.com/nz_en/dr/1234670384273.html

I could not get the name of the owner.
They don't want to let me withdraw my money because a third party (chinese girl) founded a part of my account. However they did accept this founding twice.
I took some screenshot of my account on their website if needed.

They claim to be registered at ASIC, but i did not find anything.
"The company has obtained the Australian Financial Services License (AFS) from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), and our company registration number is 001281861"

Thank you

Hello everyone,

I am currently scammed by LocalCryptos, they don't to let me withdraw my money unless I paid more than 5000 $ deposit. Even if the name say crypto, the are trading forex on MT5.
Here are the information from their customer service:
This is the Australian headquarters: Level 11/300 George St, Sydney NSW
This is the London subsidiary: Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, 7/18
Their website is: lcryptos.com/en
Some more information here : wikibit.com/nz_en/dr/1234670384273.html

I could not get the name of the owner.
They don't want to let me withdraw my money because a third party (chinese girl) founded a part of my account. However they did accept this founding twice.
I took some screenshot of my account on their website if needed.

They claim to be registered at ASIC, but i did not find anything.
"The company has obtained the Australian Financial Services License (AFS) from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), and our company registration number is 001281861"

Thank you
Is the company below the same one you reference above? They do not appear to be registered or regulated by any securities commissions however if they are falsely claiming to be registered with ASIC then you should start by filing a complaint with ASIC. MetaQuotes is also liable for your loss as this scam broker is likely using third party software to manipulate and delay the charts, signals and graphs. MetaQuotes takes no responsibility to find and stop this behavior on the Meta Trader platform therefore they also share in the liability of your loss. Don't give this fake broker any more money and start to document everything for your records.

1627432113971.png

Is the company below the same one you reference above? They do not appear to be registered or regulated by any securities commissions however if they are falsely claiming to be registered with ASIC then you should start by filing a complaint with ASIC. MetaQuotes is also liable for your loss as this scam broker is likely using third party software to manipulate and delay the charts, signals and graphs. MetaQuotes takes no responsibility to find and stop this behavior on the Meta Trader platform therefore they also share in the liability of your loss. Don't give this fake broker any more money and start to document everything for your records.

View attachment 67252

Hello and thank you for your reply,

Yes this is the same company. This morning they sent me this as a proof of their registration to the ASIC. This is a very bad proof. I asked them if they pretend to be Samtrade FX.
I will go on the ASIC and Metatrade site to fill a complaint as you suggested.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-07-27 at 23.22.13.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-27 at 23.22.13.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 16
They don't want to let me withdraw my money because a third party (chinese girl) founded a part of my account.
In this case, they should refund the third party payment back to the person who paid. Usually, when third party payment is detected, the profit is canceled. If there are your own funds also, try to request to refund at least what you deposited

In this case, they should refund the third party payment back to the person who paid. Usually, when third party payment is detected, the profit is canceled. If there are your own funds also, try to request to refund at least what you deposited
Hello, thank you for your message,

I think exactly like you, but they don't want to do so. They only asked for this 5200 dollars deposit to get my money back which is stupid of course.

They also claim to be a subsidiary of Samtrade FX in UK. So I immediately contact Samtrade to check if it s true or not and take action in both case as they are using their ASIC number for their own commercial purpose.

Hi there,
Good evening!
I’m having a similar issue with the same company, the only difference is that the Asian girl didn’t put any funds. Yesterday I tried to withdraw from Localcryptos which is not ‘LocalCryptos’. After realising my money were not transferred to my bank account I opened a dispute on their website, they offer a WhatsApp ‘support service’ which is meant to guide you in order the get the transfer done. It was clear to me that it was a scam only when I was told that my account was under investigation for money laundering and that in order to have my money back I had to load the 50% value of my account in Localcryptos website who then would have transferred the money to MT5. I can still see on my MT5 account the money but I can’t withdraw them. What shall I do at this point?
Thank you very much for all your help in advance. I look forward to seeing your thoughts.
Regards,

Angelo

Hi there,
Good evening!
I’m having a similar issue with the same company, the only difference is that the Asian girl didn’t put any funds. Yesterday I tried to withdraw from Localcryptos which is not ‘LocalCryptos’. After realising my money were not transferred to my bank account I opened a dispute on their website, they offer a WhatsApp ‘support service’ which is meant to guide you in order the get the transfer done. It was clear to me that it was a scam only when I was told that my account was under investigation for money laundering and that in order to have my money back I had to load the 50% value of my account in Localcryptos website who then would have transferred the money to MT5. I can still see on my MT5 account the money but I can’t withdraw them. What shall I do at this point?
Thank you very much for all your help in advance. I look forward to seeing your thoughts.
Regards,

Angelo
They told me exactly the same thing about money Laundering.

Nothing change, they continue arguing that I need to paye 5200 dollars as a deposit to get my money
Nothing change, they continue arguing that I need to paye 5200 dollars as a deposit to get my money back.

I can still see my money on mt5 I can even trade with it. For me in my case should be mt5 fault because they shouldn’t allow such scam working on there platform. That’s why I’ve been scammed . Because I thought that mt5 was quite secure!

Back