Scammed by LocalCryptos

I don't think you got it right, I never and will never get my money back.
For me, there is nothing to do, except to know a good hacker who can recover all this :)

I don't think you got it right, I never and will never get my money back.
For me, there is nothing to do, except to know a good hacker who can recover all

yes as I said in my post, at the beginning I invested 500, I had 100, then I invested 1000, I had 300 then 5000, I won, I don't know how much and then when I wanted to withdraw, it was already too late ....
can i know what happened exactly? did you request to withdraw your money but they refused or you lost the trade?

i got scammed by Localcryptos . they do not release my money unless i pay more than 10,000 $. An Asian girl
Hello everyone,

I am currently scammed by LocalCryptos, they don't to let me withdraw my money unless I paid more than 5000 $ deposit. Even if the name say crypto, the are trading forex on MT5.
Here are the information from their customer service:
This is the Australian headquarters: Level 11/300 George St, Sydney NSW
This is the London subsidiary: Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, 7/18
Their website is: lcryptos.com/en
Some more information here : wikibit.com/nz_en/dr/1234670384273.html

I could not get the name of the owner.
They don't want to let me withdraw my money because a third party (chinese girl) founded a part of my account. However they did accept this founding twice.
I took some screenshot of my account on their website if needed.

They claim to be registered at ASIC, but i did not find anything.
"The company has obtained the Australian Financial Services License (AFS) from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), and our company registration number is 001281861"

Thank you
I had the same story. the chinese lady funded my account once and they do not let me withdraw my money. they say that because your fund has been grown more than 100% of your deposit you have to pay 11,000 $ equal to 30% of my deposit. they asked me one time also to deposit about 6,000 $ before withdrawal because i got a fund from someone else ( the chinese lady).

Hello everyone,

I am currently scammed by LocalCryptos, they don't to let me withdraw my money unless I paid more than 5000 $ deposit. Even if the name say crypto, the are trading forex on MT5.
Here are the information from their customer service:
This is the Australian headquarters: Level 11/300 George St, Sydney NSW
This is the London subsidiary: Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, 7/18
Their website is: lcryptos.com/en
Some more information here : wikibit.com/nz_en/dr/1234670384273.html

I could not get the name of the owner.
They don't want to let me withdraw my money because a third party (chinese girl) founded a part of my account. However they did accept this founding twice.
I took some screenshot of my account on their website if needed.

They claim to be registered at ASIC, but i did not find anything.
"The company has obtained the Australian Financial Services License (AFS) from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), and our company registration number is 001281861"

Thank you
Do you have detailed info about the chinese girl? i am still in fight with them to get my money

Do you have detailed info about the chinese girl? i am still in fight with them to get my money
I hate to be the bearer of potentially bad news but photos that angybabane provided of said Asian girl....are very generic pictures....most likely purchase or taken from a search engine or stock photo provider. Iv had a few Asian females message me about investment opportunities and alike (most recently was something about a service called bestbtc) and their profiles were obviously fake but they had a limited selection of photos of one person.... the chances are the person behind their profiles wer actually overweight middle aged men using the guise of a pretty girl to try gaining your trust. I enjoy playing them along but honestly they get alot of practice so play the part well. Unfortunately I'm not too sure of the legal procedures involved in trying to recover your funds. Have you spoken to a legal advisor?

je me suis fait arnaquer par Localcryptos. ils ne libèrent pas mon argent à moins que je ne paie plus de 10 000 $. Une fille asiatique
Bonjour à tous,

Je suis actuellement victime d'une arnaque par LocalCryptos, ils ne me permettent pas de retirer mon argent à moins que j'aie payé plus de 5000 $ de dépôt. Même si le nom dit crypto, ils négocient le forex sur MT5.
Voici les informations de leur service client :
Voici le siège social australien : niveau 11/300 George St, Sydney NSW
Voici la filiale londonienne : Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, 7/18
Leur site web est : lcryptos.com/en
Quelques informations supplémentaires ici : wikibit.com/nz_en/dr/1234670384273.html

Je n'ai pas pu obtenir le nom du propriétaire.
Ils ne veulent pas me laisser retirer mon argent parce qu'un tiers (une fille chinoise) a fondé une partie de mon compte. Cependant, ils ont accepté cette fondation à deux reprises.
J'ai pris une capture d'écran de mon compte sur leur site Web si nécessaire.

Ils prétendent être enregistrés à l'ASIC, mais je n'ai rien trouvé.
" La société a obtenu l'Australian Financial Services License (AFS) de l'Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), et notre numéro d'enregistrement de société est 001281861 "

Merci
Cliquez pour agrandir...
J'ai eu la même histoire. la dame chinoise a financé mon compte une fois et ils ne m'ont pas laissé retirer mon argent. ils disent que parce que votre fonds a augmenté de plus de 100% de votre dépôt, vous devez payer 11 000 $ égal à 30% de mon dépôt. ils m'ont également demandé une fois de déposer environ 6 000 $ avant le retrait parce que j'ai reçu des fonds de quelqu'un d'autre (la dame chinoise).

It is important not to give them more money, even if you give them an additional 1 million euros, they will not give you your money back. They did the same to me, they asked me to pay off half of my balance, which is just completely stupid, I already lost a part, re-paying to get the rest back makes no sense and d other victims did it and they didn't even give them back the rest, they're really monsters, they just deserve to kill these people!

Back